Secrets Bloom

11:50

He was beautiful. As he walked down the street and past the coffee shop that I was sitting in. I almost didn’t see him because I was so focused on what I was doing on the laptop that sat on the table in front of me. I was playing chess with a guy from Japan and he was kicking my butt (I never liked chess anyway).

He stood out so much because he had a winter coat on and it was summer. He had this serious look on his face it was like he needed to be someplace at 11:50 and as I looked at my watch (the digital kind I hate the regular ones) it was 11:48.

He was pushing through the people on the street not in a mean way just trying to go someplace like the rest of them. He looked like someone new to the small town I live in and new people are a rare thing here.

I felt the need to see were he was going. But I felt weird following someone I don’t know but they say try something new every day right? So I got out of my chair put my laptop in my bag and took a chug from my juice (coffee stunts your growth you know) and I went after him. How about we call him Mr.11: 50?

As I walked out the door and in to the sunlight (I hate the sun) I didn’t see him anywhere and I started to panic and I didn’t even know why. But then I saw a flash of the fake fur on his coat and I was off like a bullet (a bullet in slow motion that is).

I ran after him as fast as I could (which is not very fast thanks to my short legs).

I hid behind a mailbox thingy on the side of the road (what are they called?) when he looked behind him. Then I went into full spy mode and started to hide behind everything, like a dumpster and I saw a cool sweatshirt in there but my mom yelled at me when I tried to go in for some pretty socks I saw last week. I also hid behind a big guy with an ice cream in his hand. But then he looked at me weird when Iasked him not to move and then guess what he did HE MOVED!! “Poop-head,” I muttered as I walked away but I guess he heard me because all of a sudden “PLONK!” and now I have vanilla ice cream in my hair (I really need learn to keep me mouth shut).

It felt like I had walked 5 miles when he stopped at a picnic table in the park but as I looked behind me I could still see the coffee shop and I almost passed out. I guess being a spy takes a lot of work. I looked back at the picnic table Mr.11:50 was sitting on but he wasn’t there!! “I guess I lost him,” I said to myself disappointed so that’s a mission FAILED. “Why are you following me?” asked a strong voice behind me. I tensed up and slowly turned around and there he was Mr.11: 50 himself!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=Love!!!! ^_^