Secrets Bloom

Of Stars And Watermelons.

“NOOOOOO I won’t wear that!!!” it was two days after I had met Killian and I was running away from my best friend Star.

Her real name is Megan but she hates it (I don’t know why). I was going with her to a cookout that her uncle was having and she was trying to make me wear a weird green shirt and green pants. “I’ll look like a watermelon!!!” I yelled doing a running jump over my bed trying to get away form her “What the hell? You said I looked good when I wore this last week!” Star said from the other side of the bed. “W-w-w-well you did, I mean you do!! But I’m not you and I’ll look like a watermelon” I said slowly backing up until my back hit my bookcase.

“Nice save Elle but your going down!!!” she yelled while laughing then she jumped up on the bed and I started screaming bloody murder but all of a sudden “BANG!!” My door hit the wall and in walks my sister Nicole “What’s with all the noise? I’m trying to write a song!” she yells ready to kill me. “It was her fault!!” I said pointing at Star

“What the hell?” she said looking at me like I had betrayed her (and I guess I had) Nicole looked at Star what a ‘Well what do you have to say for yourself’ look. “ I was trying to get Elle to wear this” Star explained holding up the outfit, Nicole looked at it in disgust and said “She’ll look like a watermelon” and I just looked at Star like ‘Ha-ha-ha I win!’

“Fine then what is she going to wear?” Star asked both of us. I just shrugged me shoulders but Nicole asked “Your going to like a cookout right?” Star nodded “And it’s ok to wear dresses?” Nicole asked again as I squinted at her (what was she thinking?) and again Star nodded

“Then I have the perfect thing” Nicole said a smile slowly spreading on her face as she walked over to my closet and started pulling stuff out, looking at it and then throwing it behind her.

Star got hit in the face with a Care Bare shirt (I fell off my bed laughing but then I hit my head on the floor) after about two minuets of Nicole searching through my closet (I didn’t know I had so much clothes!) I heard an “Ah-ha!” come from my closet were you couldn’t even see Nicole any more.

Nicole walked out of my closet with a big white box in her arms “What’s that?” Star asked looking at the box with her eyebrows raised “Yeah what is that? I don’t remember having that” I looked at the box with my head cocked to the side. Nicole just looked at me and shook her head “It was a birthday gift from Nana that you got two years ago. I know you wouldn’t throw it out because obviously” she waved her hand at my closet “You don’t throw anything away”.

“Ohhhhhh, yeah I still don’t remember it,” I said shaking my head

“Yeah and don’t you think it’ll be to small? You said it was from two years ago Nicole” Star said reaching out for the box to look at what was inside. Nicole looked me up and down, as I stood in my yellow sweat pants and red shirt looking like mustard and ketchup.

“Penelope hasn’t grown an inch in three years, the dress will still fit. No need to worry Star” Nicole said smiling when I stuck my tongue out at her (I know I know but who said I was an adult?).

Star put the box on my bed and opened it “Wow” Star said holding up the dress it looked like yellow silk with yellow mesh over it and a pink ribbon at the waist “Elle this it so pretty how come you never wear it?” Star asked looking at the dress.

“Star I don’t remember ever having that” I said freaked out because I didn’t remember anything about the dress. Nicole took the dress from Star “Go try it on Penelope it’ll look really good on you” Nicole said handing me the dress

“Ok sure yeah ok” I blubbered kind of scared of the dress but taking it anyway and going in to the bathroom me and Nicole share.

I put the dress on and looked at myself in the mirror then walked back in to my room to show Star and Nicole.

“Wow Elle you look hot!!” as always Star being crude but I appreciated it anyway “Thanks Star” I said looking down at myself “And thank you Nicole for remembering this”

Nicole just smirked at me and said “Yeah well it is my job to save your butt all the time. But you do look good P even though it has pink on it” then she started to fake gag and walked out my door

“Thanks again!” I yelled to her. I got no reply. “Ok now time for make-up!” Star said excited

“WHAT!!!” and I was out my bedroom door in a second.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did this a long time ago...I was to lazy to rewrite anything soooooo...yeah ^_^

I don't even know where I was going with this story...

Comments=Love ^_^