Status: Hiatus.

It's All in How You Mix the Two

Chapter One; The Used Show.

ImageImageImageImageImage

"Was that a great show or what?" an exhausted, but delighted dirt blonde girl smiled at her friend.

"It was amazing," the platinum blonde friend replied, still catching her breathe. Both of the girls' blue eyes were shining with happiness as they walked over to the stand where the band's merchandise were being sold. "Ugh, it's freezing outside. I think I'm going to buy myself a hoodie," she said eying a white long sleeved hoodie with some kind of machine printed on it with the colors black, gray and red. "I'll take that one," she informed the cute merch-guy with snakebites, causing him to smile warmly at her as he handed her the zip up hoodie. She blushed briefly as she fumbled with the money, sighing over the fact that she probably never would see that boy again and cursing herself for making a complete fool out of herself in front of him.

"I'll have the black one with the horses," the other girl spoke. The cute merch-guy couldn't be much older than the two seventeen year old blondes before him, he had hazel green lively eyes and dark brown hair that kept falling back into his pale face. He winked at the blonde beauties as they left the merchandise stand, giggling softly and chatting in a to him foreign language.

"Oh shit!" the dirt blonde girl cried and dramatically smacked her forehead as she remembered something.

"What Alex?" the platinum blonde asked, frowning slightly as she pulled the two hoodies closer to her small frame.

"Exactly where are we going to sleep tonight?" the girl called Alex asked. To judge from the look of the other girl's face, she had no idea either. "Shit Frida, what were we thinking when we decided to run away to a country where we don't know anyone just to see a band, that by the way are going to our country the day after tomorrow anyway?" she asked, but couldn't help but burst into laughter at the whole situation.

"Man, we're so stupid! We sure won't be able to afford staying at a hotel either," Frida said biting her lip, trying to hold back the laughter that was building up inside of her. Her eyes widened slightly as her gaze fixed on a man dressed in a black dress shirt and a hat casting a shadow over most part of his face. "Hey, isn't that Jepha?" Alex spun around to catch a glance of the man whose snakebites glimmered in the light of the street lantern.

"It must be... Should we go talk to him?" she asked in a low voice to her friend who nodded her head, a wide smile spreading across her face. "Excuse me sir," she said carefully casing him to jump. He spun around and a wide smile spread as he saw the two girls' hoodies.

"Hey, nice hoodies you've got there," he said winking at them. It was indeed Jepha, the bass player of the band they both loved so much. "So I presume you girls saw the show, what did you think?" he smiled at them.

"Fucking amazing," they both said in one voice, their eyes shining with joy. "Could you sign this for me, please?" Alex asked holding up her gray The Used messenger bag.

"Of course," Jeph smiled, removing the lid of the black marker using teeth. "What's your name?"

"Alexandra," the girl said blushing slightly.

"Nice name," the bassist complimented returning her bag. "Do you want me to sign yours too?" he asked turning to face the other girl.

"But it's black," she said dejectedly.

"Lucky you that I happen to have a white marker!" he grinned smugly picking up the marker from his back pocket, watching the girl's face lighten up.

"Dude, I love you!" she exclaimed happily, wrapping her arms around him as he returned the black The Used messenger bag. "Oh, I'm sorry," she apologized blushing and pulled away quickly once she realized what she was doing.

"It's okay," Jeph laughed, pulling her into a second hug. "I love you too, whatever your name is."

"Oh, I'm Frida," the girl giggled softly, breathing in the scent of her hero. When they pulled away the black haired man turned to embrace Alexandra as well.

"Thank you," she whispered into his ear.

"No, I'm the one who should say 'thank you'. Frankly speaking we'd be nothing without people like you that believe in us," he said truthfully. He posed for a couple of pictures with the girls before he finally had to leave.

"Thanks for taking your time to talk to us Jeph," Frida called after him.

"Anytime," he waved back with a wide smile on his face.

"We just had a conversation with Jeph Howard!" Alexandra exclaimed happily.

"I know! It's insane! And he was being so nice and down to earth!" Frida replied, a tear of joy making it's way down her cheek. "Crap, I'm crying..." she laughed between the tears.

"Me too," Alexandra spoke as tears started flowing down her cheeks as well. "I'm so glad we managed not to cry in front of him, now that would have been embarrassing!"

"We're so emotional right now it's ridiculous," Frida giggled as she began to wipe away the tears with the back of her hand.

"Highfiveulation for being pathetic," Alexandra smiled and their palms collided.

Despite the fact that it was by far one of the best nights of the girls' life, the fact that they had nowhere to spend the night still remained.

"Let's just find ourselves a hotel to begin with and figure out how to deal with the money issue once we're there," Frida suggested and they started walking through the for them unexplored city of one of their neighboring countries.

It took them a while before they finally reached an expensive looking hotel, both of them exhausted, cold and soaking wet from the falling raindrops. They walked through the automatic doors and crashed into the inviting couch in the hotel lobby. A man in uniform cleared his throat casting them a glance of disgust.

"If you haven't booked a suite I have to ask you to leave," he muttered in Norwegian.

"Oh, but we have, or my father booked a room for us," Frida was quick to explain in her mother tongue, which was Swedish, a language familiar to Norwegian.

"I see," the man replied sceptically throwing them a dirty gaze. "I guess you don't mind if I escort you to your suite then, just to make sure that you don't get lost."

"Of course not," the girl replied faking a huge smile to conceal her insecurity and nervousness. She gave her friend a reassuring smile as they followed the clumsy man towards the lift area of the large lobby.

"What floor?" the man asked.

"Seven," Frida replied without a doubt and he pushed the button. "Oh wait a minute, I was meant to say seventeen, sorry." He sighed and pressed down a second button. Frida made eye contact with Alexandra and mouthed the number seven to her discreetly. Alexandra returned a slight nod to confirm that she had understood. The lift stopped at the seventh floor and the doors opened. When they were about to shut again the word 'now' escaped Frida's lips and the two girls managed to get out from the lift just in time before the doors shut in front of the surprised man's eyes.

"Oh crap, he's going to come and look for us," Alexandra said nervously.

"I know, but I just gained us some extra time to find a hiding place. Either he will have to take the stairs from floor eight, or he'll have to wait until he reach floor seventeen before he'll be able to take the lift back down here," Frida explained.

"Oh smart!" Alexandra exclaimed. "So what do we do now?"

"We better run as far away from the staircase as we possibly can to begin with," Frida laughed in response and they started running down the long corridor in the search of a hiding place.

"Oh my God, he's after us!" Alexandra yelped as she heard a set of heavy steps quickly approaching from somewhere around the corner.

"Dead end!" Frida groaned in frustration. "Fuck-fuck-fuck--" her cursing broke off as a pair of tattooed hands grabbed a hold of both the girls' hoodies, dragging them backwards into one of the luxury suites.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there, dear reader.
This is going to be another The Used-co-writing by me and Used Romance.

We really appreciate comments, seriously, they can make my whole day. So please let us know what you think!

Love,
Hi5ulation.