Status: Hiatus.

It's All in How You Mix the Two

Chapter Ten; Hard Working Ladies.

ImageImageImageImageImage

(Frida's) Cherry's Point Of View

"I don't like the idea of washing the guys underwear," Alexandra whined wrinkling her nose as she held up a pair of Quinn's boxers with a grill tong. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight.

"We'll have to make sure that no one use that for cooking. Where did you find it anyway?" I asked, placing my hands on top of my hips right after starting the coin operated washing machine.

"I took it from... the kitchen?" Alexandra, now also known as Candy, said hesitantly.

"You seriously took something out of the cooking equipment to use for picking up dirty underwear?" I raised an eyebrow at her and felt the corners of my mouth curl up into a wide grin.

"Well I won't touch their dirty underwear," she objected, hand on her hips, copying my position. I was about to say something back, but the words got caught in my throat as I noticed that he had entered the room. Cayden, the almost illegally good looking guy with the snakebites.

"You know that you're supposed to use that for cooking, right?" he pointed out with a charming smile, causing Candy to blush and me to giggle softly at how she made me look good in front of him by making a fool out of herself. You have no idea how much I loved her at that moment! "I was going to ask if you needed any help with the laundry. But you seem to be doing alright on your own so I guess I'll just go and..." he started to turn around when Alexandra stopped him.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere. Why don't you take care of the underwear?" Candy suggested with a smirk. Ha! That's what he gets for being a smart-ass toward Candy! He groaned and sighed as he accepted the bag of dirty underwear.

"Could you give me that too?" he asked, referring to the grill tong. Candy's smirk grew wider.

"Nope, it's supposed to be used for cooking, remember?" she told him jokingly.

"Why don't you use a pair of these?" I asked holding up a pair of rubber gloves. Cayden's face changed from a fake pout into a wide grin within a second.

After Cayden joined us in the laundry room, there was an atmosphere change and we actually managed to have a good time doing something as boring as washing clothes. Someone had accidentally added too much washing powder into one of the last washing machines, resulting in foam slowly spreading across the entire room.

"Who the hell added too much washing powder?" Candy was attempting to sound serious, but failed miserably and started laughing her butt off, when Cayden slipped on his way to turn off the machine.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny!" bright red flush spread across his cheeks as he finally managed to turn the machine off. He then spun around and started tossing foam at us. As he was kept busy by Candy, I rubbed some of the foam into his soft dark brown hair.

"Cherry, you messed up my hair!" he gasped in excessive shock. I was being chased around the room and finally fell only to slid across the damp floor and slam into one of the washing machines. I was laughing so much my stomach actually hurt, and the fact that Candy fell down on her ass, didn't exactly help.

Unfortunately Cayden didn't have time to stay and help us sorting the garments. It wasn't easy trying to figure out what article of clothing belonged to which band member.

"Can't we just let them do this themselves?" Candy finally said as she tossed a pair of socks at me.

"Well, I guess that life on the road isn't all tea and candy," I winked at her. "This probably belongs to your beloved Quinn to judge by the size," I stated and threw her a checked button-up shirt.

"Stop saying that!" Candy stuck her tongue out at me. "Damn, I really love their clothes."

"Not washing them though," I laughed. "They'll have to sort their underwear themselves because I have no idea what belongs to whom," I finally said and got up from the couch.

"Well, those are Bert's, Bert's, Quinn's, Bert's, Quinn's, Quinn's, probably Jeph's... Definitely Dan's! Dan's, Quinn's, Jeph's, Jeph's..." I heard Candy mumble to herself as she started throwing the boxer shorts into different piles. My eyes widened slightly.

"What the hell?" I said and gave her a suspicious look.

"Oh, come on! I'm just guessing!" she laughed and jokingly threw a pair of boxer shorts straight into my face. "You should have seen your face!"

"Well, since you're so good at this I'll just leave it to you," I smirked and placed the underwear over her head before running off.

"Hey, Cherry! Stop laying around on the couch!" Candy called from the small kitchen. "Would you please taste this?" I jumped up from the couch and made my way over to her.

"What is it?"

"Quorn curry stew," she smiled at me. "I figured it would be a good idea to have the dinner ready till the guys came back from that interview." I picked up the teaspoon and nodded my head approvingly as I felt the heavenly taste on my taste buds.

"This tastes great, Candy!" I said honestly. "I'll set the table." A short moment later Dan and Jeph entered the bus.

"Oh, it smells heavenly!" Jeph commented as he peeked over Candy's shoulder. "Is it vegetarian?" he asked hopefully. Candy laughed and nodded, causing Jepha's face to shine up. "Could I have some?"

"Of course, I cooked for all of us," Candy smiled.

"Girl, you're fucking amazing!" Dan said and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Man I'm starving... Dude, is that real food?" Bert exclaimed as his bright blue eyes fixed on the set table.

"Is it vegetarian?" Quinn asked hopefully, in the exact same manner as Jeph.

"Yeah," I replied since Candy was busy blushing deep red from all the appreciation she was receiving from the guys.

"So what have you been up to today?" Quinn asked casually.

"Well, we've changed bedding in all of the bunks, done the laundry, washed the windows, emptied the garbage bins, cleaned the fridge and the freezer and been at the grocery store... basically cleaned the entire bus," I said and shrugged.

"Wow, you two really are doing a great job as roadies!" Dan grinned widely. "I'm so glad we decided to bring you on tour."

"We're so grateful we were being offered the opportunity," I responded as my eyes fixed upon a group of people outside the window. They were loading a truck with equipment and among this group of men were none other than Cayden. He had removed his t-shirt and his perfectly toned chest was revealed to the orange shades of light coming from the setting sun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading and subscribing, we really appreciate it.
Thanks xxxmcremoxxx and Jennywho for commenting. <3

Lots of love, Frida.