Status: Hiatus.

It's All in How You Mix the Two

Chapter Three; Off We Go.

Alexandra’s Point Of View.

Image

I raised an eyebrow at Bert’s last comment, fuck I hate cleaning. “I was kidding you… maybe” He said with a wink at the two of us before he disappeared into the bathroom. I slapped my hand over my face and exclaimed in Swedish that I had no make up with me. Frida laughed at me and said “You’re obsessed with your God damned make up!”

I glared playfully at her and plopped down on the couch. Quinn studied my face for a while and then said “There’s still some make up left from what you had yesterday… It doesn’t look bad!” with a big grin, I laughed and replied with “Thank you?”
Jeph sat down beside Frida and said “There’s something funny with your accent, Alex… it doesn’t really sound like Frida’s! Why is that?”

I was shocked that he noticed the difference, there wasn’t a big one but it was there. “Well… we’re from different ‘parts’ of the country, we’re not that far from each other just like… one hour away. But… gah it’s hard to describe!“ I said finally giving up, I heard Bert laugh from the bathroom. Frida smiled and explained the whole thing better than me.

Jepha nodded and said “From what I remember Sweden is a very beautiful country”
I scrunched up my nose “Maybe for a person who lives outside of Sweden, I think that Sweden is such a shithole, at least where I live. Nothing ever happens you know…” I said and looked down at my nails. “Aww, aren’t you adorable?” Quinn giggled as he gave me a hug.

We talked for a while about what the guys usually did on their spare time on tour, and Jeph’s face lit up as he said “Shit! You girls need to be our guides tomorrow in Sweden!”

Frida and I looked at each other and said at the same time “Sure pancake!”
Jeph and Quinn high fived each other and Frida and I just laughed at their silliness. The day passed quickly and we had a blast with the guys, they were so nice and very down to earth. It was going to be sad to say good bye to them the next day, at least for me. I sighed at the thoughts I were having.

“Ey, Alex! We have to get on the tour bus now; we’re driving to Sweden tonight!” Bert said and smiled at me. “Oh, okay!” I replied and followed them out of the room. On our way down we saw the angry hotel-dude we met yesterday and he glared evilly at Frida and me “Oops!” I said with a little laugh as I hid behind Dan. He laughed and ruffled my hair “Woff!” I said and licked the side of his face.

He laughed and said “Ha-ha, what the hell?” I shrugged and smiled at him as we entered the tour bus. I raised an eyebrow and looked around, it smelled awful. I scrunched up my nose and said “It smells like shit in here, do you guys have a hidden corpse in here?”

The guys laughed and shook their heads. “Feel free to ‘explore’” Bert said with a grin. I looked at Frida who was frowning at the mess. “Can I please clean up here?” She begged them. “Go ahead!” Jeph said happily “Rather you do it than me” he then added with a laugh.

As Frida started to clean frantically I walked around on the bus. I heard someone sneeze somewhere on the bus “BLESS YOU!” I shouted to the person. I have OCD when it comes to say ‘bless you’, I always have. “Thank you!” Quinn replied, okay, so it was he who had sneezed. I heard Frida laugh and I heard her say “She has OCD!”

“Ey, I heard that!” I said with a laugh as I continued to walk. When I got to the bunk beds I thought “I hope to God that there are no porn magazines lying around…”
But, was I ever lucky? No. “EW!” I screamed. “Skabb, skabb, SKABB!” I screamed in Swedish and ran in another direction. “What’s wrong?” Frida asked with a laugh “Why scream ‘Scab, scab, scab’?”

I told her in Swedish what happened and she laughed loudly. “Ey, guys?” She said to them, still laughing. They looked at her “What?” Jeph said “Would you mind hiding your porn magazines? Alexandra’s innocence is long gone!” She said before cracking up laughing.

Bert blushed and ran away; at that point I started to laugh my ass off too. I wiped away some tears from my eyes and finally said “Well, I am not going to lie down in those bunks. I’d rather sleep on the floor!”

“It’s ok, you guys can sleep on the couch if you wanna” Dan said with a laugh. I nodded and thanked him. I looked around a bit more and saw a shitloads of instruments in the corner. “Oh my God! A cello! Can I play?” I pleaded to the guys. “You know how to play the Cello?” Quinn asked me. I nodded and grabbed it. I sat down and played a scale, it sounded ok.

I started to play an Emilie Autumn song, but then smirked as I moved on to the song On My Own. Bert started to sing and I hummed along a bit and played the cello as good as I could. When the song was about to end I played a sad little solo part that wasn’t really in the song. “Nice playin’” Bert said to me with a silly grin. “Thanks, it was years since I last played anything though…” I said with a yawn.

“Maybe it’s time to go to bed?” Dan suggested, I nodded and Frida simply brushed her teethes, like always!

-Time elapse, next day-

“Where are we going, Alex?” Jeph asked me “To Liseberg, Jeph, keep your pants on…” Frida laughed at us and led the way to Liseberg.
When we got there Quinn said “What the fuck? A big green bunny… hahah!”

I smiled at him and payed for us to get in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there! :cute:
So, this is my first chapter on this story...
well... Comments are love! :)

Thanks for reading :cute:

xo,

Used Romance.