Status: i will be back a little later to finish.

The Little Girls Dream

How I Became Homeless

It all started when i was born,my father was a professional rockstar also,lead singer of his band.I never got to see my father cause he was always on the road for tours or something.I didn't really like the fact i couldn't see my father much,I was his little girl.Well his only child but i loved my dad more than anything.One day i was walking home from school,all i could do was shut my eyes and stat crying.My mother told me all the bad news.He had died in a car accedent his driver was drunk and everyone else was sober,when the funeral came i could help but cry the whole time.i was the only one in the family that had the talent to sing and play guitar at the same time.I plaied his favorite"Breakaway"Even though it was a girls song he thought it was great and inspirational to me i sang my heart out.I couldn't help but think my father was dead,i loved him dearly,but when his driver took his life i hated the band.Icould never listen to them again.It made me sick to my stomach that the driver was the one to be drunk when,HE knew he had to drive around the band,After, my father had passed away we got evixted out of our house.and my mother lost her job,after that i didn't know what to do with my life. I was depressed i got kicked out of my house and my mom got sick with the "Swine-Flu"I couldnt help but to think my life was all going down hill.Since my mother had goten sick she has been doing drugs for a couple years and now she is ADDICTED I think to myself i never want to be like my mother,It even kills me inside to watch her do drugs Everynight we walk to a homless shelter where we can find a bed and some blankets to keep us warm all inside.I only have one friend her name is Darcy,She isn't homeless but she respects me for who i am and i respect her.Every weekend i stay at her house she is like a sister i never had,even though i live with her i always think of myself as a homeless because that how i really am inside.I use her clothes and i shower.Darcy is 11 she is sweet and warm and she can sing her heart out.She loves to write songs and sing them to people.Her parents are the nicest people i can ever meet in my whole life.
"Hey darcy"

"Oh hey stacy"

Darcy was just comeing home from school.It was a friday and i was excited to go there.

"What are you doifng.?"

I asked her in a silent voice

"Um i was actually comeing by here to pick you up and take to a store to buy food and back to my house."

I smiled lightly at her.

"Whats wrong stacy.?"

"Nothing just that today was the day my father died,it makes me sad whenever i think about it."

she looked at me with a serious face.

"Oh my!"

we waked together to her house after we went to the store.
I said hello to her parents and then we went up stairs,
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh kayy my FIRST chapter..YAY i hope you guys like this story it took alot of serious thinking it was pretty hard to think about the things to put on here. (: