‹ Prequel: Life After Love
Status: revising all of the chapters

Bailey.

Epilogue.

Couple months has passed and things were absolutely amazing. Going back at first was scary because everyone wanted to be friends with us. I didn't need anyone else, but the people I was with. I found out that Emily got sent away to boot camp for her behavior. I laughed. She wouldn't be bothering us anytime soon, or ever for that matter.
Kyle and I are going strong. He was graduating this year, and guess what?! He proposed. Sure, it'll be a LONG engagement, but the wait will be worth it in the end.

And last of all, I was known as Bailey. And not by anything else. I was myself, and soon everyone realized it and respected it.
I knew transferring was gonna change things, but in no way did I think it was gonna change THIS much.
I had amazing friends, my family and I got closer than ever, I found the love of my life and most of all, I realized I am normal, regardless of money. I love who I am. Always did, but I guess I did this whole time. I just had to go on a crazy adventure to finally realized it.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the ending was so short! buttt i hope you all enjoyed reading my story just as much as i enjoyed writing them. Thanks to all my subbers and for all the comments. You guys rock SO much and i couldn't thank you enough <3

This is not the last of me! XD I'm working on a new story. Check it out and see if you like it. :]