Denial Used to Feel So Good

It's All So Sudden

Both of our responses were instant. There was no point in trying to hide anything anymore. We both knew we couldn't play this stupid game anymore. Although, it did heighten the anticipation.

All of the anger, want, desire, sexual tension, disgust and lust that had been stalking both Gabe and I since we met, was crammed into that kiss. I could feel all of the emotion Gabe's lips held coursing through my veins. There were absolutely no excuses anymore. We were both sober and we both knew exactly what we were doing.

"Damn Kyle," Gabe smirked as he pulled away. Both of us panting heavily, "I don't know if I can do this. It's all so sudden..." I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm.

"Shut up. You're wasting time." I murmured against his lips, grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him closer to me. He had no objections and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He stumbled backwards in the tiny hallway towards the back lounge that contained a full-sized bed. Oh, so convenient? I thought so too.

His hands ran up the back of my shirt, causing me to gasp into the kiss. He took that as an invitation. I moaned, impulsively unzipping his hoodie that he had put on just two minutes ago. He grinned, pulling back just enough to laugh at me.

"Un poco ansiosa?" He chuckled. I groaned, partly because he had stopped kissing me and partly because of the Spanish. I had a vague idea of what he said, but he could have said anything and I would have been turned on.

"Only as eager as you are..." I muttered, answering his question, "Are you going to shut that door or am I?" I gestured to the sliding door that separated the back section of the bus from the rest of it. He smirked kissing me again on the lips and then down my neck before setting me on the bed so he could close the door. He crawled on the bed and hovered over me with one hand on either side of my head. His eyes roamed up and down my defenseless form, savoring every second.

"I've wanted you in this position for too long..." He mumbled.

"And yet...you don't seem to be in too much of a hurry, like the rest of the world." I scowled, taking control and flipping him over and straddling his waist before attaching my mouth to his. Finally seeming to get the hint, he tugged at my shirt. It didn't take long to get that off. His shirt and hoodie quickly followed. His hands roamed over my exposed stomach and back while mine entangled themselves in his hair.

It wasn't long after that when everything really started to speed up. Our kisses were deeper, forceful, much more pleasing. My hips ground into his; trying to convey the message that soon kissing wouldn't be enough. Gabe moaned loudly much to my pleasure.

"Mujer...estás atormentarme. Te necesito ahora…"

I've never heard anything sexier in my whole fucking life, "Gabriel." My eyes fluttered shut as Gabe's lips pressed to the base of my neck, sucking gently on the skin and occasionally biting. Then his lips hit something that wasn't skin.

I almost cringed as his fingers wrapped around William's locket that dangled around my neck. But he said nothing, only pulled on the chain and broke it. Throwing it onto the floor. Deciding that this needed to go a step further, Gabe switched us back to our original position: him on top of me. He fiddled with the button of my jeans, silently asking permission.

As if I was going to say no.

I nodded and he slid them off effortlessly; throwing them onto the floor. He kissed his way up my stomach, running his hands unbearably slow along my sides.

"Stop teasing." I whimpered, "No molestar." I think he was turned on by my pathetic Spanish knowledge because in no time flat he was kissing me so enthusiastically I got dizzy, the room was spinning.

"I'm going to corrupt you." He leaned down and said roughly in my ear, causing my whole body to shiver.

I stared him straight in the eye, "Promise?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize if my Spanish is so far off. I'm only 2nd Year Spanish...so sorry.

But are you guys lovin' me or not? I think it's about time for this update. Tell me what you think please, please, please.

Thank you for all the comments! I loved them all, they were all positive...and I do believe that if I didn't post this chapter I would have been hunted down. =D Show some love.