Denial Used to Feel So Good

I So Knew It

After I had calmed down and "de-sexed" myself, as Vicky put it, I snuck off of Cobra's bus. The Academy Is...bus was parked right next to us and looked and sounded vacant. Our van was the same. I fished through my suitcase again and found some clean clothes and my toiletries. I couldn't let anyone see me like this. There would be endless questioning and I tend to crack under pressure.

Tip-toeing into the venue-wide eyed-and alert, I made a mad dash for the showers. The set back was when I got lost in the maze of hallways and couldn't find the bathrooms. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you evaluate the situation) the person I managed to run into was Vicky.

"Kyle." She gave me that all-knowing smirk and I outwardly groaned.

"Vicky, can we please not do this right now?" I begged, "I have to take a shower. I smell like sex." That statement seemed to delight her and she broke out into a grin.

"I cannot believe it!" She squealed girlishly, jumping up and down.

"Vicky!" I scolded; glancing over my shoulder to make sure no one was around and heard her shriek, "Showers?" I questioned. She rolled her eyes with her smile still in place as she linked arms with me and led me to the safety of the bathroom.

Once inside, she couldn't restrain herself.

"Oh my god!" Insert more yelling and jumping, "I so knew it!" She pointed an enthusiastic finger at me. I blushed, trying to roll my eyes but smiling back at her instead.

"But you can't tell anyone." I informed her, turning on a shower head and beginning to undress. It was only Vicky, not a big deal.

"Are you kidding?! Colin would have a fit! So would all the other guys. Gabe would be on the tour's most wanted list. And William-Oh my God! William!" Her eyes went wide, "What are you going to say to him?!" She gasped. My stomach plummeted. I tried to shake off the feeling and just continue to wash my hair.

"What do you mean? It's not like him and I are dating or anything..."

"Oh, Kyle," Vicky shook her head disappointedly at me, "He thinks otherwise."

I groaned, "I know...I know, but I can't say anything to him! I can't say anything to anyone. Neither can you or Gabe."

"Well, what's he going to think when he sees you and Gabe together and you're both ignoring him?" She pressed.

"He's not going to see me and Gabe together!" I stressed, rinsing my hair, "We've already established that no one is going to find out."

Vicky sighed, obviously not content with the decision I made. But she soon broke out into a grin again, "I can't believe you and Gabe had sex!" Cue annoying blush, "I mean I think that's gross beyond all reason, 'cause Gabe is my unofficial brother, but you two are so cute! I just won't think about the details."

I sighed, "Well...I'm glad someone supports this."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucks. I'm sorry, so sorry, so so so so sorry. This can't even really be considered an update.

I really wasn't joking, asking for suggestions. I'm having real problems writing this. So please comment with encouragement, suggestions...or hell, tell me to stop whining and just write. It's just that I'm addicted to comments.