Denial Used to Feel So Good

Stage Sex

I was excited to go out onstage with Gabe. This would be the first time that I ever really wanted to go out there. Now that I didn't have to hate him anymore, this could actually be fun. But the downside was that, everyone still thought that we hated each other. No one except Vicky knew that we had had sex. So, as excited as I was, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to act the part. Worried that someone would catch on and think that maybe Gabe and I were a little more comfortable than we oughta be.

That was a chance I was willing to take. Gabe and I had to ignore each other all day. And since I kept to myself (when William wasn't hounding me) all I had to think about was...well, to be blunt. Oursex situation. Yeah...situation.

Cobra Starship went on stage and I was counting the seconds until I could join them. This was going to be fun. Hopefully. There was always the chance that Gabe did something unbelievably stupid. But I was trying not to think about that. This would all go over smooth. I would have fun. No one would suspect anything funny, and all's well that end's well.

'Good Girls' started and I felt my heart jump. Tony and Kale were next to me so I forced down my grin.

"You really want to go out there? Because you know you don't have to if you don't want to..." Kale said.

"The fans are expecting it..." I shrugged, pretending that I was obligated to.

"Yeah, but a lot has happened...and with Colin all pissy." Tony frowned.

"Colin can kiss my ass." I murmured walking on stage without another word.

As normal, I sang my part, walking up to Alex and singing to him for my own amusement and for his. Gabe, being the impatient boy he is, wasn't going to have any of that. He danced his way over and pulled me away from Suarez-who made a pout-y face-and to the middle of the stage.

He twirled me around, keeping his distance and playing it safe. Not going to lie, I was a little disappointed. But, Gabe is never without surprises. And he proved that when he was suddenly violating my space. And not in a bad way either...

While I was singing-and distracted- he had walked around me and wrapped his arms around my waist, causing me to jump in surprise and miss a note. He chuckled into the microphone before taking over on vocals. As one hand was holding his microphone, the other hand had taken to running up and down my body. Going from the inside of my thigh all the way up my leg until his hand finally slid up my shirt. Stage sex. That's what this was.

Coming to my senses and realizing that I would have to start singing soon, I pushed reluctantly away from Gabe and backed up, shaking my head playfully. I could tell now that the audience was eating this up. And so was Gabe. I think that smirk would be forever plastered onto his face. He could tell how upset I was. Well, not upset. I think he would have called it...'hot and bothered', and that was the truth.

Finishing up the song let me tell you, not my best vocal work. In my defense...It was all Gabe's fault I couldn't breathe properly. Walking off stage I thought my legs were going to give out. Gabe was going to be murdered. I felt like an idiot. One simple touch and I was the human equivalent of Jell-o. He was a tease. That much was obvious.

"He's got balls, I'll give him that." Tony mused as I joined him and Kale backstage once again.

"I'm going to kill him." I growled, shooting a glare at the stage for dramatic effect.

"I'm going to kill him." Kale challenged, "Putting his hands all over my sweet, innocent little baby." Kale wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back so I wouldn't have to respond to that.

"You going to go take a shower now?" Kale asked, letting me go.

"Uh, no...I think I'm going to stay here, make sure Gabe doesn't get a chance to escape."

Kale snorted, "Sounds like a plan." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and beckoned for Tony to follow.

"Don't be too mean?" Tony asked, "I think he has a crush on you." I rolled my eyes at my band-mate and he laughed, giving me a kiss as well before running off after Kale. I had no idea where they were going. To play Halo possibly? Because, apparently there is no other game in the whole entire universe.

I watched the rest of Cobra's set and when they finally filed offstage I could tell they thought I was going to freak out.

"Good show tonight, huh, Kyle?" Ryland laughed nervously as he passed me. I narrowed my eyes at him and he shut up. Alex and Nate just gave pathetic smiles while Vicky gave me an all-knowing grin.

"Gabe." I said, making sure to sound agitated.

"Hah...hey there Kyle." He scratched the back of his neck, trying to slip by me. I glared at him, snatching his shirt before he could run away.

"We need to talk." I said as menacingly as I could, yanking him towards the first door I saw. Luckily it turned out to be an empty dressing room. I shoved him inside and slammed the door shut, locking it behind us.

Gabe's expression had changed completely from acting frightened to beaming as he stood in the center of the room, "So, what did you think?" He said proudly. I continued glaring at him, before stepping forward and giving him a push. He stumbled backwards into a sitting position on the dressing room couch, looking startled. I used that as an opportunity to take a seat on his lap, straddling his waist.

"I think-" I said roughly, pushing back on his chest forcefully so he was pressed up against the back of the couch, "that if you're going to do something like that, you need to follow through." It took him less than a second to understand my meaning and he eagerly pressed his lips to mine.

It never failed to send a shock through my body. And my body responded back, longing for more. My fingers ran through his hair and tugged at the ends. We broke away, already panting and I tilted Gabe's head back so I could kiss his neck. He moaned as I sucked the skin.

"SeƱorita."

I smirked happily and sat back, content with myself. He didn't move. He sat there with his head leaned back against the couch and eyes closed. I giggled and stood from his lap, brushing myself off.

"What?!" His head shot up and his eyes snapped open, "That's it?!"

"What did you expect?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

His bottom lip quivered and he stuck it out in a sad pout, "But-but-" he whined, "Not fair."

"Yeah." I shrugged happily, "Pretty much the same way I felt when you stage sexed me."

"Stage sexed you?" He questioned, a smile playing on his lips.

I nodded, seriously, putting my hands on my hips.

"This is how you felt? I'm sorry!" He leaned forward in his seat and grabbed my hand. He pulled me back down onto the couch, but this time we were laying down and Gabe was on top of me, "Let me make it up to you." His lips collided with mine in an almost desperate fashion. His hands had somehow found my wrists and he pinned them above my head. I gasped as he bit down on my lip and his tongue immediately found its way into my mouth.

Eventually we had to take a breath and Gabe chuckled, "Have I ever told you that you look absolutely mouth-watering on stage?"

"Um, no..." I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"Well you do." He gave me a gentle kiss, "No one can pull off sweaty like you can."

"I think that was supposed to be a compliment, so thank you." I tired to lean forward to catch his lips again but couldn't reach, so I wiggled around under him to try and get into a better position. Bad idea.

"Oh my god." Gabe breathed as our bodies rubbed against each other, "Fucking do that again."

I smirked, opening my mouth to say something but there was a loud knock on the door.

"Kyle?"

I immediately slipped out from underneath Gabe the second Colin's voice hit my ears, "Fuck!" I cursed under my breath, trying to flatten my hair and my shirt and trying to make it look like I hadn't just been ready to have sex with Gabe.

"Kyle!" He knocked again. I stepped towards the door and I heard Gabe let out a whimper.

"You're so cruel to me Kyle..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe that I'm still getting new readers! Welcome to the club. T-shirts are in the making... And I would just like to applaud those who have read all of the parts in one sitting. That's ridiculous.

Anyway...I wish I could stage sex Gabe. Hah, that's my new verb. 'Stage Sex'. Right, continuing: I just wrote this part last night. I have so much more writing to do. I need to write a few parts more today, so I'm not freaking out about not being able to update for you guys.

Comment to further encourage! I don't even know why I bother saying that because you guys are so awesome you always comment.