Denial Used to Feel So Good

Uh..Don't...Do That Again

"Do you think she knows?"

"Something is telling me no."

"Maybe she knows."

"Dude, if she knew, she would be going ballistic."

"Should we wake her up?"

"Do you wanna kill Gabe?"

"She's not going to kill him...only...no, she'd kill him."

"It'd be funny, I'll admit. But come on, he's our friend. I don't want him murdered."

"It'd be funny as hell. Sorry, but I'm waking her up."

I groaned, prying my eyes open to glare and Ryland and Alex who were standing at the foot of the bed, staring intently at me.

"What are you creepers doing?" I sighed, dropping my head back onto my pillow.

"Uh, do you know that Gabe is violating you?" Ryland asked bluntly, pointing to Gabe.

"What?" I followed his finger and my gaze landed on Gabe, still sleeping beside me. My eyes wandered up and down his person, trying to figure out what Ryland was talking about, "What are you babbling about?" I wondered groggily not understanding what was going on.

"Are you serious?" Alex gaped, "Kyle, Gabe's hand is up your shirt!" He rolled his eyes. I froze, suddenly realizing that he was right. I blinked at Ryland and Suarez before blinking back at Gabe, sleeping innocently, and then looking at my shirt which had Gabe's hand in it. There was a slight pause before I flipped.

"Oh my god!" I squealed, shoving Gabe away from me. This caused him to bolt awake and his hand to retreat, "What the hell are you doing, Saporta?!" I growled.

"What?" He asked, wide-eyed and confused, "I wasn't even awake! How could I have done something wrong already?!"

"Just because I said we could share the bed did not give you permission to grope me! Ew!" I threw the covers off and stood up quickly, "Yucky." I gagged, shivering out of disgust.

"You know you loved it, chica." Gabe grinned, sitting up and stretching. He was unfazed by the fact that I was disgusted with him (but not really).

"God! You're going to make me puke!" I exclaimed, "Now excuse me," I brushed passed Alex and Ryland, "I need to take a shower...or get vaccinated...or something."

"Oh, babe, don't be like that." Gabe called, quickly following me and catching my arm to spin me around.

"What are you doing?" I asked, being honest this time. What the hell was he doing? I stole a nervous glance at our two on-lookers. They looked amused.

"Sweetie," Gabe smirked at me, "you don't have to act for them anymore." He nodded to his band members, "Just let us all know how you really feel." He leaned in aiming for my mouth. On the spot and completely confused, I did the first thing that came to mind. I slapped him.

"Whoa..." I heard Ryland mumble. Gabe blinked at me, slowly moving his hand up to his cheek and staring at me with his jaw on the floor.

"Uh...don't...do that again." I muttered, frowning at Gabe before slipping away.

"Dude, she just slapped you." I heard Alex laugh as I made my way off of the bus. I blinked at the bright sun light and started for the big building in front of me. I assumed it was the night's venue.

"Kyle!" I turned around and half-heartedly smiled at William as he approached me.

"Hey, Bill, what's up?" I asked, glancing anxiously at the Cobra bus. Did I seriously just slap Gabe?

"Not much, but I was thinking..." He started.

"You were, were you?" I cocked an eyebrow at him and we continued into the venue.

"Yes, I was, as a matter of fact." He laughed, "And what I was thinking was, since it's the last week of tour and everything that maybe you'd want to come onstage."

"Come onstage?" I asked, "Onstage...with you?"

"Well, with us," He clarified, "But yeah, with the band." He grinned at me and held open the door for me.

"Thanks." I mumbled, "Uh..." I shrugged, not knowing the harm in that, "Sure, why not."

"Really?" He asked eagerly.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Awesome!" He pulled me into a hug, "I'll see you later." And then he scurried off. I watched him skip away and stood in the doorway. I was slightly perplexed at the way this day had started off. I hadn't meant to slap Gabe, it just...happened. I hoped that Gabe wouldn't be mad. I hadn't hit him that hard. At least...I didn't think I did.

"You Kyle?" An important-type backstage person with a clipboard approached me.

"Uh, yes?"

"Your dressing room is right over there." He pointed to a room off to the side.

"I have my own dressing room?!" I grinned, sprinting over to the door.

It was small and drab but it was my own dressing room. There was a mirror, a small make-up table and a couch. That was it. And it...was....awesome. I wandered around the tiny room with a huge grin on my face, just enjoying the fact that I had my own space. I was about to take a seat on my very own little couch when I caught sight of a door.

"No freaking way." I mumbled, reaching for the handle, "MY OWN BATHROOM?!"

"Is everything alright in here?"

I jumped at the sudden intrusion and whipped towards the door, "Gabe! God, you scared me!" He gave a weak smile and closed the door behind him as he entered the room, "Sorry, that wasn't what I meant to do."

"Gabe, listen-" I urgently began, "I really didn't mean to-to slap you! I don't know what-"

"Shh, querida." Gabe laughed, stepping towards me and wrapping his arms around me, "It's not a big deal. I should be the one apologizing, I shouldn't have pushed you."

I shook my head, "You're amazing. I slap you and you apologize." I rolled my eyes, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Kyle..." Gabe pulled me over to the couch and sat me down, "Can I run something by you?"

"Of course you can."

He inhaled a deep breath and set a hand on my knee, "Tour is ending in approximately six days, right?"

"Yes." I nodded, "Six days."

"And...we've been...y'know...seeing each other for, like...four weeks...-ish...and...tour...is ending-"

"In approximately six days?" I supplied with a chuckle, "Gabe what's this about?"

"I want to tell people about this. About us." He stated quickly, averting his eyes to the ground.

"What?" I frowned.

"Kyle, I know you're afraid of Colin and what everyone will think, but I hate this." He groaned, running his hands over his face, "I'm sick of hiding it. Kyle, please understand that I know you're content with what we have but...I want to tell everyone. I want everyone to know that you're mine."

I sighed, staring Gabe in the eye. He looked vulnerable and I didn't like it, "Gabe-"

"I'm not saying right this second. Just before the end of tour. Please? That's why I was so weird this morning. I don't like having to pretend I hate you, and you know the longer we wait the harder it's going to be to tell people."

I nodded, "I know. Okay," I agreed reluctantly, "before the end of tour." He grinned, pulling me into a kiss.

"Now I know why you were so excited about your own dressing room." He murmured against my lips, "I'm excited about it too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I've been so distracted lately. It's getting hard to update every day and even harder to write. I don't have the time or energy. Things have just been....bad I guess.

I did find it funny though, that I lost like two subscribers after the last chapter. Apparently they could handle the fact that I might be insane.

I appreciate all your support though! Thanks to all of you!