Love Is Dead

four ( love falls through)

Bill’s P.O.V

We went back to our new house and, before I went up stairs I heard a knock on the door. I ran toward the door to open it to find a Carmen in her bathing suit. And right then and their I think I fell in love.

“hello” I said

“um…. If you want to you guys can come over in swim in the back yard, bye” she said then walked away. I tried to find my words but could not, so I ran after her, when I finally caught up to her, I grabbed her shoulder, and was that the biggest mistake I could have made.

Carmen’s P.O.V
When I was walking back to my house I felt a hand on my shoulder and without thinking I flipped Bill over my shoulder, and he landed on his back with a loud thunk.
“OMG I’m so sorry Bill” I said trying to hold back a laugh. Then the next thing I hear is someone laughing like a hyena., I look over to see Sarah on the ground laughing with everyone else. Then looked over to the other side to find holding his sides, and Simone trying( but not successfully) holding back a laugh.
“here let me help you up” I said with an out stretched hand.

“no problem, its my fault I should have said something” Bill said

“no its not your fault, I should have told you about that even Tom so yeah” I told him. “any ways you know you should have your mother look at your back because you are most likely to get a big bruise their now. And sorry about that again, I should get back to dinner”, I turned around to find Gustav at lest 20 feet away laughing.

“Bill did you get your ass kicked by my cousin” he asked, then I ran to Gustav and gave him a hug.

“ Gustav you know Bill and Tom both look like the twins in the band, and y aren’t they here I want to meet them” I said while at Bill and Tom. “ hey were is Ge-” I was cut off by being tickled, I was laughing so hard that I snorted witch made them laugh, and stop tickling me so I had a chance to get up and run away I thought they were fallowing me but when I looked back but they were not their. I turned back around to find a very wet Josh.
“Josh did you get pushed into the pool again” I asked “ or did someone pull you in when you pushed them”

“second one” he said

“sorry’ I said and gave him a hug. Then turned back around to find Tom with an evil look on his face. “ tom whatever you are planning don’t do it”

“who said I was going to do anything”

“Tom I know who you are and your brother but I will not tell if you don’t push me in you got that” after I said that his eyes got huge.

“who are we”

“little pip squeaks that cause trouble” I said

“wrong,” he said then he pushed me in, and then I screamed and took him in with me. When I got to the surface of the water I stretched out my hand for Bill to take, but instead I pulled him in with me. One he did not like that to much and two, I think I love him, more than I love Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please