Love Is Dead

eight

Bill’s P.O.V
While my mother worked on Carmen I was talking to the guys over at my house. We all were worried crazy about her, 12:30 we walked over to here house. As soon as we walked in Carmen mumbled something that sounded like my name. Everyone looked at me with this crazy look but my mother looked at me with a smile. I walked over to the couch and sat down on the ground and put my head on the couch. She had to get a few stitches in her head, the at lest 7 in her stomached, and in her leg. Before my mother left I was fast asleep on the floor with my head on the couch. When I woke up around 2:30 in the morning I found Carmen sleeping in my arms. I got up slowly trying not to wake her, and got on the couch, I grabbed the blanket that was on the back of the couch, and went back to sleep.

Carmen’s P.O.V

Around 1:30 in the morning I woke up and had to use the bathroom. Once I was done I looked in the sink to see how the cut in my head was doing. I groaned and that made my head start to hurt. Then right before I left I broke down crying I pretty much fell against the wall and curled up into a ball. A few minutes later Bill walked in asking what was wrong then sat right next to me. After a few minutes I did not tell him, he started to get up, but I grabbed his arm.
“please to leave” I asked him a strange voice.

“ okay I will not leave, but please tell me what is wrong, I hate to see you like this” he told me

“I will but that’s if you can keep a secret” I told him
“yes I can now please tell me you are starting to scare me” he said. So I told him my story. From being raped by my father, then My first boyfriend getting hit by a car, the my BFFL died in my arms while I was giving her a hug, then my heart almost failing when I was around 16 years old. Then me getting in a car accident this year. After I was done I was in tears again, crying even harder than before. He held me in a comforting way, but it also was not in a brotherly way more in like a boyfriend kind of way. After a minute or two of just sitting their, we got up and walked back to the couch, I was still crying, when we got to the couch so I sat on Bill’s lap on the floor. About 2:30 I fell back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was short