Status: Finished

Going Under

8 of 14

"Vrrrrrroooooommmm!" Nickolas played with his fire truck in the kitchen as Rosemary made a dinner for her friends that were coming over for their sewing night. It was a time for them to sew, have a nice dinner and talk like old friends. She smiled a little. He was acting a little more like himself since the morning, and she was glad he wasn’t worried about his mother. He pushed the truck across the floor, and it hit one of the cabinets on the floor. The back popped off and landed next to it. Nickolas went over to it, picking up the back and tilting the truck up so he could put it back together. Peering inside, his eyebrows pulled together. He tipped it upside down, letting the contents fall onto the floor.

The tubes hit the floor with little 'tings', and the needles rolled across the floor. Rosemary turned around, and the sauce-covered spoon she held hit the floor as well.

"Oh my god!" she quickly picked Nickolas up, carrying him out of the room.

"Nana, what is that?" he asked, looking over her shoulder to get a better look.

"Nickolas, it's nothing that you need to worry about. Go play with Nickolas the puppy." Nickolas was quick to get the dog, but snuck over to the doorway of the kitchen to watch Rosemary picking up all the things he had no idea what they were. Or what they were used for.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh...!