Status: Completed!

12 Days Till I Die But I'll Go Down Fighting

Scream Till There's Silence... 07

⎯ Day 6 ⎯

I sat on the balcony with breakfast. Mikey was gone, a man had come to get him for something. Mikey said he’d be back after lunch maybe. As I looked over the view I decided I wouldn’t mind living here if I didn’t have to put up with all this shit. The castle and the land are beautiful.

But my family and friends were priceless.

I missed going to Zina’s and picking up my nephew and niece and taking them to the beach or park.

I missed how I would always make such a big deal when Matt would throw me over his shoulder and when he’s place me down he’d ruffle my hair.

I missed dad frowning at Derek every time my boyfriend would come over to pick me up or drop me off.

I missed baking with mom and joking about the men in our lives.

I missed my knight, my protector, my Zacky. I missed how’d he call just to make sure I wasn’t missing him when it was really he that missing me and wanted to talk.

I missed everyone. But I also missed the strong girl I was. I knew nothing would be the same after this… nothing.

⎯[()]⎯[(With Mikey)]⎯[()]⎯

Mikey smashed his fist into the man’s stomach. He dropped like a stack of potatoes. Mikey uncaring about the evil man, just bent down and threw the man over his shoulder. He looked to his brothers other men and saw that they finally knocked out the other man, the twin of the man on his shoulder.

Mikey frowned impatiently because he wanted to get back to his pretty Angel.

But first he needed to get these evil men back to brother. Brother didn’t want little girl tonight, he wanted men, men in their mid twenties to be precise.

What brother wants brother gets because brother got Mikey Mikey’s Angel.

⎯[()]⎯[(With Family)]⎯[()]⎯

The woman let the tears fall silently as she gazed done at the photo album in her lap. She laughed a little as she turned the page. Matt and Zack were playing tea party with Claire. Their hair was all tired up, had make-up, and wearing fluffy boas. The woman, their mother, had taken three photos before the boys noticed.

She turned through a couple more pages and paused again. It was Claire with Zack and his band, before Johnny. They were all playing duck duck goose with her as she wore a princess tira. The picture next to that one was Jimmy chasing Claire slowly around the others because he was goose. The next picture: Claire in Jimmy’s arms, having been caught. She had the biggest smiling on her face as she laughed insanely.

That’s how Zack found his mother. She looked up when he entered.

“Oh Zack,” she whispered. “My baby…”

The silent tears became heart retching sobs. The young man quickly moved to his mother and gathered her into his arms. It broke his heart to have her crying. It broke his heart knowing that it was all his fault.

⎯[()]⎯[(Claire)]⎯[()]⎯

I was laid in the bathtub, the bubble filled bath, when the bathroom door opened. I jerked my head only to see Mikey enter.

“Hi Mikey,” I greet with a smile as I moved my body a little lower.

“Hi Angel,” he smiled and look a seat on the closed toilet bowl lid.

So we sat there looking at each other. After a few seconds I could tell Mikey was getting bored.

“Angel done?” he asked.

I nodded but before I could suggest that he leave he was already scooping me out of the tub. He obviously didn’t care I was dripping wet and getting him wet. He sat me at the end of the bed and moved to stand between my legs. This was awkward.

One of his large hands rested on my hip while the other pet the back of my wet head.

“Angel so pretty,” he murmured. “Angel make Mikey feel funny.”

Oh no.

“Mikey always want Angel. Angel Mikey’s best friend.”

I gulped and said back, “Yes Mikey. Angel is Mikey’s best friend.”

That got a grin out of him. “Mikey always want Angel,” he repeated. “Angel always stay with Mikey?”

I wanted to tell him the truth but knew it would only make the other angry Mikey come out. “Yes Mikey,” I answered softly. “Angel always stay with Mikey.”

“Good,” he grinned then leaned down and kissed my forehead.

I’m still very uncomfortable being naked and Mikey standing between my legs, no matter how many times he’s seen me naked. Awkward, just really awkward.

At that moment a knock sounded on the door. My eyes widened as Mikey said to come in. A man stood there and his eyes widened for a second at seeing Mikey standing between my legs while I was butt naked. He couldn’t see anything important thank God because Mikey’s large form was blocking me, but it was still obvious I was naked.

He cleared his throat. “Your uh brother wants you Mikey.”

“Ok,” he answered not moving, no one did. Mikey glared harshly at the man. “No look at Mikey’s Angel, leave.”

The man quickly nodded and left, closing the door behind him.

Mikey looked back down at me, “Mikey remember Angel’s words. Mikey no want men to be mean to Angel and make Angel sad.” (ME: remember part 5?)

With that he moved out from between my legs and then walked out of the room. I gave a sigh of relief and moved over to the dresser, grabbing a pair of boxers and a shirt.

⎯[()]⎯[(With Mikey)]⎯[()]⎯

“Is brother sure?” Mikey asked looking at his brother, not batting an eye to the trail of blood that made its way down his older brothers chin.

“Yes Mikey,” brother said gently. “She’s not a pet and is your best friend so you can’t but you do this you can and always have that happy feeling.”

“Mikey like the happy feeling. Angel make happy feeling better?”

Brother smirked a little, “Yes. Angel make it much better.”

“Then Mikey want!” he cheered. “Please brother, today?”

“Not today Mikey,” he said in a gentle tone. “Tomorrow. Right now my men will take you to the store. Your new bride needs a ring.”