Status: ACITVE

Secrets In Our Throats

Lather The Blood On Your Hands...

Her semi naked body was pressed to my bare chest. Her clothes were ripped off long ago in a attempt to get to 'know' her better. That didn't work out. A kiss here, then a kiss there turned out much more. The monster was awaken inside me. Now my razor sharp fangs were deep into her neck, sucking the sweet crimson life out of her.

Her blood was now pumping into my already dead heart, enabling me to stay alive for a another day to kill again. My body relaxed as it finally got its new supply of oxygen enriched blood. The girl, Sarah I think, was already loosing the glow in her skin. Her complexion becoming pale and unhealthy.

A few more gulps and she would be gone forever.

The blood oozed from the wounds, filling my open mouth of the metallic life source. Her whimpers were all but dead now. Sarah's dulling eyes were barely able to keep open to stare back at me. Her small hands now slipping their grip from my hair. I ran my fingers in her blond hair but dug deeper into her neck.

With a crack, her neck was broken and she was gone like that.

I let go immediately, and her corpse fell down in the grass with a light thump. Dead blood was as useful as stone with a carpenter. There was absolutely no use in it. I stared down at her glassy eyes and gently brushed my fingers over them, closing them forever.

Her blood was already drying to my face, causing my long black hair get suck in it. The front of my was dripping with blood, because I could never feed cleanly. Licking my fingers bloody clean I rose up and carried her body off to the dump. Where no one has been found yet.

My jacket and t-shirt lay along with the rest of her clothes on a branch of a tree. Using her shirt as a towel I clean myself off and dispose of her clothes properly. Fire. I get dressed and walked out of the part as if nothing happened.

Nothing did to me, I was now use to the nightly feeding. For the past twenty years I been like this, roaming the earth for all eternity. Not by choice either. My only companions were my little brother Mikey and our best friend Frank. Both my own fledglings, something to this day I wasn't proud of.

I approach our shelter, just a little house hidden deep in the woods, waiting for one of them to come out. Frank walked out right on cue, his usual sweet relaxed face was twisted in horror, and anger. I cheated on our new diet of animals.

"You selfish monster!" He greets and hits my chest, hard enough to knock down a pro wrestler, but not strong enough to budge me. "How could you?! Gee your promised you would try animals!"

Running my fingers in my matted hair I take a deep breath. "I did try, but I couldn't. They smell horrible, and taste even worse. I'll stick with my all girl diet." I didn't know until saw his face that I hurt his feelings. Worse than I meant too.

Quickly I pull him into my arms and kiss his head softly. "All girl..." He whimpers and sticks his head into my jacket. I bend down and find his face, giving his cheeks and forehead gentle kisses all over. He hated nothing more than knowing i fed on young girls, when himself preferred young boys.

Bisexual, something I was still new to. He preferred boys though, me, I only had feelings for him. And him alone. His lips find mine, letting me know what I did was wrong by biting down on my lower lip.

Mikey, of course same out of the house, complaining on out public display of affection. Frank lets go, drops of my blood still lingering on his lips as he takes my hands and pulls me inside. I sucked on my lip, waiting for it to heal. When our teeth touch our kinds skin it always takes longer to heal.

We sit on the couch like any normal day. I forcefully take Mikey under one arm and allow Frank to lay in my lap as we watch the news. A new tradition when we started to get sloppy when we fed, then we would have to move away.

Mikey paid no attention, he was going very well on the diet of animal blood. Instead he toyed with strands of Franks dark hair. Frank kept his eyes on me, most likely the blood in my hair I was unable to get out. I tried to ignore them and watch the news.So far nothing we did.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit slow, but <3

Don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.
I think Ferard is sexy.
So bug off