Status: ACITVE

Secrets In Our Throats

A Love Thats So Demanding

"Gee..." he whispered into my ear. I groaned and rolled away from Frank. He pulled me back and pressed his lips to my ear again. "Gerard, get up." This time I heard the faint trickle of fear in his voice. My eyes shot open and I grabbed him protectively.

Mikey was sound asleep in the other room, his soft snores were all I heard. Until the very dim, but distinctive sound of twigs breaking under someone's foot. Frank held on to me as I rose from the bed we sometimes shared and went to check on Mikey.

My clothes were gone, all but my pair of batman boxers were left on me. And it was freezing, we over slept during the day. It had to be around ten now. There was no windows to look out of. We closed them all off so we didn't have to sleep in closets anymore. Frank hated dark tight places like that.

The noise from outside was getting closer, with a leap I jumped into Mikey's room, landing softly on my feet. He didn't even twitch. Frank got from me and went over to wake him up. White I put some clothes on.

The door was kicked in, the dust in the house fluttered. Frank covered Mikey's mouth from screaming. I pressed my finger to my lips at them and slowly grouched down, peering for the hallway towards the living room.

There was four Vampires. By the look on of their skin and the way they smelled. Two were females and the other two males. All of them had the same shade of dirty blond hair. They split off sniffing at the hair, their eyes changing into the predator black.

They would find us in no time, and we were out numbered. The biggest male was coming strait for Mikey's room. I came back in keeping my finger to my lips. Mikey was holding on to Frank so tight I could almost hear Frank's breath leaving his chest.

This is how our other two friends died. From a ambush like this. That was only five years ago, and we never forgot it to this day. I hid by the door ready to take anyone who dared to enter this room.

The large male laughed out loud, "I found them, but I only see two." He announced. I heard the others run over to him. They were laughing until one of them stepped in.

I jumped, grabbing a hold of their neck, about to rip out their throat. I was quickly pulled off and crushed. "Found the other one." I tried to reach for Mikey and Frank but I was pulled away sharply.

"Let me go!" I cried out and tried to hit him. But these Vampires were way older, and much much stronger. "Don't you care hurt them!" I yelled again as Mikey and Frank were pulled from the room, just frozen in fear.

They were thrown on the couch, myself being pushed into wall. The male bared his teeth to me, his black eyes a warning he could loose control at any moment and kill me right there. I stiffened, craning my neck away from his teeth.

Frank screamed and reached for me, only to be kicked down. "We don't kill him unless you tell us who are your maker." A female said, her foot still on his chest.

"He is!" Mikey cried and pointed towards me. "Now let him go before you hurt him."

The female pressed on Frank, causing him to cry out. "He made all of us. Leave us alone, we didn't do anything."

The male clamped down on my throat, cutting off all air supply. Not like we needed it much anymore, force of habit now. I grabbed his hands, lifting my self up as he lifted me up too. "What do you want me to do with these misfits now? Since they are from Bronx, and he died like he should have."

Bronx, my maker. The man who stole my life away because he was lonely. He was dead, and we were all next..
♠ ♠ ♠
<33333333

Comment