Status: ACITVE

Secrets In Our Throats

But Where's Your Heart

The male's hand clamped down hard, breaking my neck. My whole body went numb and the thought of even trying to breathing was far out of the question. The bones even made a little sound. A sound that sounded like a horn to Frank and Mikey. They screeched out my name clawing to get to me.

I just dangled there limp, aware of everything. Their eyes earned for me, Mikey's beautiful Hazel so much like my own and Frank's Green. I body ached to reach for them and hold them in my arms.

The female over Frank became a angel in three simple words, "let him go." The male let me go in mid air and I feel, now breaking a leg. Frank started to cry blood stained tears. I laid there on the cold floor, waiting for my body to heal. It takes so much longer when the damage is done by another vampire.

"Your keeping them alive? Or well undead?" The male asked. Her eyes flashed black, as the warning, he immediately took a step back from her.

Her gaze followed me to the floor. "Yes I am. These fledglings are obviously not like Bronx. They are almost human." She lifted up Frank and wiped back the tears on his face. "Don't cry little one. No one will hurt your Maker today." She cooed.

I was starting to get feeling back, my back was tingling the whole time. He did more than break my neck, also my back. My leg was now healed but all i could do was twitch my toes. Mikey was looking around, I guessed he was about ready to jump over the couch.

"Gee..." Frank whimpered but grabbed Mikey so he didn't stir them up.

"We have to watch them more often now. Caspian could seek their help, being so close to human as they are. I smell animal blood on the younger two. The Maker still has his fill on humans." I was to numb to even think about who Caspian was.

The male grunted and raised his foot above me. "I should kill you right now. You don't even know how it is to be a vampire, you little bloodsucker."

"Darrel, remove your foot from his area. Black away now and join Robert and Mariah." Darrel forced his foot away from me and backed up to the other two vampires. "Good."

"Your making a mistake Rose," Darrel quietly said. His eyes were on the floor. Even he knew she could kill him. Rose was much older than all of them. "They will end up messing everything up."

Rose let go of Frank and came over to me, his light eyes staring down at me. True beauty. "Your so young, it takes so long for your healing than it does ours." I only nodded in agreement. My body was getting feeling, but it was like fire. She bent down, placing half my body in her lap. Making the growing pain even worse. "Bronx's blood was Mud Blood. To many vampires were links to the Mother, his blood was weak." Rose tore open her wrist and placed it on my lips. Without thinking my teeth sank down in the wound and drank.

Her blood was perfect, with years of drinking the best of the best her blood was perfected. I felt all the pain just slip away, along with other things. Her soft cheek was pressed to mine. A tiny stinging was in my neck. She was taking my blood.

I moaned, a bit more and more. Her wounds were closing so fast. Even with the chemicals in my saliva couldn't keep them from healing. Rose cradled me, our blood now mixing with each other. Then it hit me, she was making a Blood Bond. I was now hers, in anyway she wanted. The spell of the Elders was already taking effect.

Rose stop drinking from me and took back her arm. I stared up at her, seeing her differently now. She was glowing, her teeth in her smile was blood stained, making it even more beautiful. "Your now my strong one Gerard."

My eyes tore themselves from her and looked towards Frank and Mikey. Tear stains were on their cheeks holding each other. I knew what they had to be thinking. 'What did I just do.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment <3