Status: ACITVE

Secrets In Our Throats

There Nothing I Can Say To Change That Part

Fear was rising inside me. Frank’s eyes were red, he wanted to cry. Mikey held him to his chest, rocking him gently. The fear was bubbling out, being replaced with excitement. I looked at Rose. She was smilingly warmly.

I just lay there, not knowing what the bond would make me feel now. Obviously we shared emotions now. Mariah was trying to calm down Frank down, who was making a pool of tears on Mikey.

Darrel and Robert were grinning, watching my best friend and brother cry. I shoved away Rose, ignoring her feeling of hurt and crawled over to them. Mikey held me tighter then he ever had in his life. Frank was kissing my arm, as if this was the first time he saw me.

My arms wrapped around them, as if I could protect them from all of them. Rose was now behind me, her cool breath on my neck. “I saved your life, little one.”

My heart felt for my brother, he looked up at me wide eyed. “I-I thought I lost you Gee.” He whispered. I kissed his head, and held him more.

“I will never leave you. Or Frank, you two are my life.” I promised.

Before I could blink, Darrel and Robert had snatched Frank out of my arms. They held him up in the air by his arms. He was too short to even reach the floor. He screamed, and kicked, calling out for me, and only me.

Jumping up, Mikey came along, his body refusing to let go. “You put him down.” I ordered through my bared teeth.

Behind my back, someone had pulled Mikey away from me. I was caught between. Rose stood between them, her hands behind her back.

“I had a very good look into your mind Gerard. You love both boys, at different measures. Mikey, your little brother, the only family you have left. The reason why you get up in the mornings, the only innocent thing you have left from your human days. Then you have Frank. The most confusing of them all, you love him like a man loves a woman. He is your other half. Without him, you are nothing more then a talking corpse. Which one will you pick? Your little brother, or your mate?” Rose opened her arms out, each of my loves in my life at her finger tips.

My heart slit, all I could so was fall to my knees. With out both of them, I would have died years ago. Found some way to end this miserable hell I called life.

I shook my head. “Who Gerard, or is it both?”

Their screams are all I can hear, tears ran down my face. “I pick, myself. Kill me, and just let them go. I rather die then see them in any kind of pain.”

The screams get louder. At first I took it as them killing them, but I saw Rose approaching me. I could no longer feel what she was, and I was glad for that. “I cannot kill my bond; it will kill me because I made it. Your pain is also my pain. I love these boys as much as you do. But there is something we came for. We need only one of you to do this. Do you understand Gerard?”

Rose holds my face, she looking down now at me. “Do you?” I nod, “good boy. Now I need you to do something for me, for your brother and your mate. Can you do that?”

“Will you hurt them?”

“I will not harm them whatsoever if you’re able to do this favor for us.” She gets on her knees before me. Her thick red lips are right before my face. “If you don’t do this, I will have no choice but to kill them.”

I tried to move but she still had a strong hold over me. “Don’t hurt them. I’ll do anything.”

Her lips touched mine, sending a electric shock though my body. My head hit something hard, the floor. Her lips were still moving against mine. Images ran though my mind, a group of people. All dressed in black, their faced pale and lonely. I didn’t have enough time to count how many.

More ran though, blood. Pools of it at my feet, their bodies around me, and my hands were red with blood. As if I lathered them in blood. Rose’s kisses grew deeper, and so did the images.

I could tell a few were vampires, by the marks that were on their necks, the lifeless expression on their faces, and the blue on their lips. Two humans were seated with them, their faces were a blur. All I knew was their blood was the strongest. They had to die first.

Another one flooded though, a school. Worst of all, a High School, they were around a tree in the court yard. I saw myself sitting with them. My face looked different, younger and smaller. I talked to them, as if they were friends.

Her lips didn’t move from mine, but the images stopped.

We both knew, this just crushed Frank, his sobs could be heard across town.

The next part was just a blur…

***

Rose rolled off the bed, already buttoning her shirt. I. Could. Not. Believe. What. Just. Happened. Everything felt so wrong, I checked myself to see if she bite something off, or I was really dead. All I could do was pull on a pair of boxers and watch her as she dressed.

“Remember, you get in and find every single one of them. Where they live, what they do. The plans of their maker, the whole works. I don’t want anything mysterious from me. You have less then a year to find all this out. If you fail, then I will fail to tell my friends not to kill yours.” She said again.

I didn’t know why she wanted me to go back to high school. Find a few mud bloods and find out information about them. The images were all she had of them, and those were pretty bad.

She walked out, only telling she will allow me five minutes alone with my brother and Frank before they leave. We all were leaving, closer towards the high school. The walked in, their faces red from the tears.

Frank refused to look me in the eyes.

I stood, grabbing them both in a hug. “I will not let them ever hurt you. I have to do this, please understand that.”

Frank stuck up his nose. “You didn’t have to sleep with her.” He tried to get away; he only got across the room. I jumped at him, holding him as we fell to the floor.

I forced my lips on his. “I have no control now. Please don’t be mad at me. I love you, I love Mikey. Don’t do this to me.”

Immediately he wrapped his arms around my neck into another kiss. “I love you too.”

Mikey cleared his throat, as he stood in front of us.

We got up, and just held each other until they pried my fingers off them.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is not being wrote by two people.

A good friend of mine will be helping <3333

Comments