Status: ACITVE

Secrets In Our Throats

And She Dies Much To My Pleasure Bleeding To Death

Frank and Mikey were taken away from me.
I was alone, and with a mission.

When I was turned in to a Mud Blood vampire, I was in my mid twenties, forgetting how to live through the torture of high school. I hardly remembered how to be a teen anymore, although I remember being the alcoholic loner kid. I wanted to be an artist, so I had no point in trying in any of my classes. The only one I got a passing grade in was art.

Eventually I tore away from the thoughts I knew rose could listen in on at any given time. I really had to piss. As in as I walked to the bathroom, I had my legs clamped together because I had to go so badly.

---|---

I managed to get to the bathroom without pissing my pants, and relieved myself. Once I was finished and fixed my jeans so they weren't hanging off my hips anymore, I washed my hands and glanced up in the mirror to see if... well, I don't know why I look in the mirror every time. I guess to make sure I don't look like crap.

This time, I didn't look like myself. I looked like I was about 16 or 17 years old.

I...I don't know. I feel like myself, but it's like I'm not in my own skin anymore. It's from the blood bond Rose and I created. I..I look younger, and it scares the hell out of me.

My hands get dried off on the sleeves of my black hoodie, then I bring them up to my face to make sure my mind isn't just fucked up from everything. I've been delusional before, and it didn't end well.

---|---

That night I went out to get a girl. I couldn't stand to sleep in the bedroom with out Frank or Mikey being around. I never have done good on my own. It's not one of the talents I've mastered.

It was only a while before a teen no older than 19 came staggering down the sidewalk looking tired as fuck. As if she knew I was going to ask if she needed anything, she crashed in to my arms moaning lightly at the slight heat my body gave off. "Aren't you afraid I might hurt you?" I asked wrapping my arms around her pulling the girl close to me.

She glanced up to study my face carelessly. "Yes. I'm afraid." She mumbled in a shy voice, although the expression she wore showed no signs of fear.

Her body was weak, and killing would be easy. I can kill guiltlessly. It's never bothered me in the least, and the day it starts will be when my time is finally counted.

I made direct eye contact with her before I said anything more. The girl has amazing soft blue eyes I could get lost in, but don't. "Do you trust me?" I whispered exposing my fangs to her with a low pitched hiss.

She flinches but doesn't try to get away from me. "I trust you." She whimpers giving in to me. Before she can make a decision to struggle, I sink my fangs deep in to the skin of her neck sucking at her untainted blood. The girl grips softly on to the fabric of my sweatshirt choking back tears.

By now, she knew she would die. Her blood flow became less as I sucked the rest out. Once I couldn't pull any more blood from her, I tore my fangs from her skin letting her limp lifeless body fall to the ground.

This is why I enjoyed killing. Tearing apart the bodies. Making them beautiful. I pulled her shirt off and jutted out my fangs pressing them to her skin and leaving two long lacerations cutting through her flesh exposing her insides. Her heart wasn't beating any longer.

The girl was dead.

Now carefully, I slipped her tight shirt back over her torn body and picked up the corpse bridal style looking for a dumpster to rest her. It only too a while to find the full one behind the local Italian restaurant. She was lain out in peace. Her body was beautiful.

It wouldn't be too long till the cops would find the body. Day was starting to break in letting glimpses of light shine in shades of orange to purple.

It was beautiful, but I couldn't look at it. I needed somewhere to sleep, and I didn't want to go home and spend my time with no one but myself when the two most important people in my life were missing. More than anything I wanted them back.

Eventually, I found myself in an abandoned town house. All the windows were broken and boarded up leaving it dark inside. There was a dusty love seat in the middle of the room, and I fell asleep there wishing time would skip back to before those other vampires came.
♠ ♠ ♠
As mentioned in the last authors note, I'm the second person now helping write this story.
Some comments would be a nice welcoming.