Status: Completed!

My Ninjas... Good & Bad... They've All Left Me

Run Away… Fly Away… 01

“Jiraiya?”

The late forty but already white haired ninja looked away from his… “notes” and called to the person to come in.

A woman stuck her head in and smiled, “Your daughter would like to speak to you, Jiraiya-sama.”

The man stood and smiled back. Today was a great day! His only daughter was getting married. His soon to be son wasn’t from Leaf but from the Rain village. His new son actually saved Jiraiya’s daughter from rogue ninjas. It was history from there. It was no matter that his new son already had a son of his own, Nagato (*cough* Pein *cough*). Jiraiya knew his daughter would be happy with her new: husband, son, and home.

He knocked on the door once he reached it. His lovely daughter called for him to come in. She was very young to marry and to gain a 6-year-old son but her happiness couldn’t be denied.

“Suki!” Jiraiya grinned walking over to his daughter as she gazed at herself in the mirror.

She was a lovely bride. She just seemed to glow. But of course, it was her wedding day.

•••(FF 3 Years and 4 Months)•••

∴{New Granddaughter, New Daughter, New Sister}∴

♥ [Hello World!] ♥


The two men paced outside the door while the 9-year-old boy lay back in a chair in a bored manner. Nagato wasn’t too sure how he felt about a younger sibling. It’d probably bug him all the time. And his father and step-mother would make him baby-sit even though he had important ninja training to do; he is a genius.

Jiraiya’s and his son-in-law’s head snapped up as crying came from the room they were pacing outside of. The seconds seemed like hours till the door open and a medic soon stepped out.

She smiled, “Mother and child are fine.”

Jiraiya and his son-in-law didn’t need any more words and rushed into the room. In the bed laid a very tired woman they both loved very much. She wasn’t holding the baby and held out a hand to her husband, he didn’t need anything more to rush to her side and kiss her sweaty brow.

“Are you ok?” he asked, nervous since his son’s mother had died giving birth.

“Tired, but fine,” she answered.

At that moment another medic finished cleaning the newborn and made his way to the new parents. He handed over the baby wrapped in light green.

“So?” Jiraiya asked. “Do I have a granddaughter or grandson?”

Suki, his daughter, kissed her baby’s forehead. “A granddaughter.”

Both the older men grinned at the news.

“Nagato!” his father cried. “Come see your little sister!”

The boy grimaced but stood from his chair outside the room and entered. He sighed as his gaze landed at his father and step-mother’s dad cooing at the small thing wrapped in light green.

His step-mother smiled at him, “Come on Nagato, meet your little sister.”

He didn’t want to but guessed he’d have to see her sooner or later. He walked over and his dad made room for him. Nagato gazed at the small girl. Barely any hair but the hair she did have looked almost grayish black and she was very pale for a newborn. On impulse, he reached out and started stroking her cheek with his finger. But that seemed to have awaken her, for her eyes opened for the first time and he found himself lost in the brightest green eyes he’d ever saw. Her very small hand shot up and with a surprising strength, grasped his finger in her small hand.

“Say hello to the world, little one.” His step-mother whispered.

“What are you naming her?” Jiraiya asked his family.

Nagato watched his dad look at his wife… they had never agreed on a name. But as his eyes remained locked on his new half-sisters, it came to him.

“Junkai,” he said softly but all the adults heard him.

So it was decided. The small baby was… Heaven.

•••(FF 6 Years and 1 Month)•••

∴{6 Years & 1 Month Old}∴

♥ [Buh Bye Daddy] ♥


Nagato held his half-sister’s small pale hand as it rained. But it always rained of course. A few feet away stood his step-mother, crying onto her father, Jiraiya’s, chest as he rubbed her back in a calming manner.

“Is daddy ok brother?” he heard.

He gazed down at the small blackish/gray haired sister, a mix between their fathers black and her mothers white.

“We talked about this Junkai,” he said softly to his frail sibling.

“I know,” she pouted. “Daddy’s dead but is he happy? Grandpa said he’s watching over us, keeping us safe.”

How did he know? How did any one know if life continued even after death? But his sister is young and it wouldn’t be good for her to start crying. It pained him horrible to see her tears and hear her pain.

So he lied, kinda. “Yes, Junkai. Father is happy. He’ll always protect you.”

“Like you big brother?” she asked, love shining in her eyes.

He smiled, something very rare. “Of course, little one. I love you Junkai, never forget.”

“I won’t!” she smiled pulling her hand from his so she could hug him around the waist. “I love you too!”