Status: Completed!

My Ninjas... Good & Bad... They've All Left Me

Run Away… Fly Away… 10

•••(FF 1 Week)•••

∴{21 Years & 8 Months Old}∴

♥ [Yahiko? Nagato! Pein?] ♥


“Remember what I told you.”

Junkai nuzzled her husband’s neck as he ran with her on his back. “Of course! Don’t talk to the other members, their bastards.”

The darker side smirked, he loved when she cursed. That sweet little innocent looking mouth making such foul words… hmmm… he better stop thinking about it or they’d have to stop…again.

“It’s just so weird,” she commented.

“What?”

“We keep getting closer to my brother’s presence. He’s very close to Itachi-san.”

Zetsu didn’t comment. He knew of his wife’s rare ability. After meeting someone and gaining their name she could forever find them. If you also brought her an item of someone’s she could find them. His grip tightened when she spoke next.

“That’s… strange. We’re also getting closer to my ex-husband. Do you think he’s in your little group?”

‘Little group?’

‘So innocent, so lovely.’

‘Ours.’

‘Do you think her ex is in Akatsuki?’

‘I have no doubt he is. But who?’


“Zetsu?” his wife spoke, not getting her answer.

“He might be,”the white half spoke.

“Stay away from him Junkai,” the much more possessive side ordered.

Junkai nuzzled her nose to the back of his neck again. “I love you Zetsu. It’s been many years and though I love him, I’m in love with you… always will be.”

“Good,”both sides said more satisfied with her answer although he knew he’d have to keep his jealousy in check.

He hated the idea that another man had once had his wife in such an intimate way. He knew that bastard Copycat Ninja was her only lover after her divorce and wanted to kill him for that but Junkai started crying. She hated death and blood. He couldn’t stand her tears so he knew that if he were to kill her ex-husband… she couldn’t know.

“We’re here,”he spoke a few hours later, waking his wife.

“Hmm?” she asked waking up. “My brother is inside but my ex isn’t any more. He must have left when I fell asleep.”

‘Damn.’ both halves growled internerly in frustration.

Zetsu immediately headed to the leader’s office.

“Nagato?” his wife whispered once inside the dark room.

Zetsu tensed. It couldn’t be…

“Junkai?” the leader said coming from the shadows.

“Yahiko?” she asked confused. “Why do you have my brothers presence?”

“Junkai,” the man spoke calmly. “It is I. Yahiko is dead and I’ve taken his body.”

“Nagato!” she cried out happily and ran from Zetsu’s arms and into her half-brothers. “You’re Zetsu’s leader? But you have a different presence from the other one.”

Zetsu knew he was Junkai’s half brother but still didn’t like when he kissed her forehead.

“No worries, little one. The true leader is in hiding.”

“Oh,” she said smiling. “I get it. Secrets safe with me.”

It finally dawned on Pein and he looked at his loyal member. “Zetsu?” He looked back at his younger sibling. “You married Zetsu?”

Junkai blushed a pretty pink. “Yes brother. Zetsu makes me very happy so please be nice.”

“Good,” is all he said before placing another kiss to his sister’s forehead, something he always use to. “You’ve grown very beautiful, Junkai.”

She giggled and hugged her brother. “I missed you Nagato.”

“Junkai, if you’re staying here, you must call me Pein.”

She didn’t question it and just shrugged. “Ok.” Then she yawned.

Zetsu was right at her side. “Come, love, you need rest.”

Junkai yawned again with a yawn and placed one last kiss to her half-brother’s cheek before being swept into his husband’s arms and falling asleep.

•••(FF 1 Week)•••

∴{21 Years & 9 Months Old}∴

♥ [Kisame! Hi!] ♥


(ME: she grew a month older because two weeks passed in ch.9 and two more weeks in this chapter, I like to count 4 weeks as a month… so yea… thought I’d say something.)

Junkai looked up from her book. Her ex-husbands presence was finally back. She wondered if she should go say hi. Zetsu wasn’t here and she knew how jealous he could get. He was out, bringing back two members for a new mission.

Junkai weighed all the options and put her book down. She left hers and Zetsu’s room, moving towards Kisame’s presence. She passed no one in the hall. Servants kept clear of her. She has yet to see anybody but her brother and husband since being here.

Her face broke into a grin when she spotted him with Itachi; Kisame’s back was to her.

“Kisame! Hi!” she cried out happily, not wanting to think of the hurt he caused; that was in the past, Zetsu is the present.

The much taller shark man whipped around just in time to catch the women in his arms.

“Junkai?” he asked shocked.

“Kisame?” his partner spoke. “You know Junkai-san?”

“Yeah,” he answered wide-eyed, still hugging the women. “She’s my ex-wife!”