Status: active, but at snail speed.

Sin With A Little Skin On Skin

Give Me Anything

I threw our bedroom door open, stumbling, trying not to break the kiss. John’s lips never left mine since we walked into the house. He shut the bedroom door behind him as quietly as possible before cupping my face in his rough hands. I began backing up in the direction of the bed, pulling him with me as our lusty kiss continued.

It was our one year anniversary and we’d spent most of the night celebrating with our friends. The guys in John’s band and their girlfriends all joined us at the nicest restaurant in Tempe. John spent most of his time there talking with the guys while I conversed with the girls. It’d been a while since we all got together so the occasion was a perfect excuse. But John and I were anticipating our own celebration later on.

In the beginning of our relationship John suggested that we focus on the more emotional parts of being in a relationship rather than the physical. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to do it, but rather he didn’t want our focus to be just sex. We planned on doing it our first time together the night of our one year anniversary, and that time had come.

John was leaning over me as I leaned back on the bed, pulling on the collar of his shirt. He deepened the kiss and placed his hands on the mattress on either side of my head. He pulled away for a second to catch his breath and although it was dark in the room I could still see him smile. I giggled childishly as his lips fell back on mine and began lifting his shirt. That maneuver led to all articles of clothing being removed from our bodies.

I stood there naked with my arms folded across my middle while he finished stepping out of his boxers. From where we were standing the moonlight shone through the window giving enough light for us to see each other clearly. John gazed at my body, looking from the brown hair that fell across my shoulders to the red polish of my toes. His eyes traveled their way back up to mine and he smiled approvingly. His hands rested on my neck and he moved his lips to my ear.

“You’re beautiful Kade,” he whispered. His warm breath trickled over my skin and seemed to travel all over my body making me shiver. He kissed my neck with such soft lips I almost didn’t know they were touching me. My hands rested on his lower back and I pulled him as close as possible. He nibbled lightly on my neck making my head fall back. A low moan rose to my throat but I was able to stop it before it escaped.

“John, I love you,” I blurted, my voice raspy already. I felt him smile against my skin. “I love you so much baby,” he responded. Detaching his lips from my skin he took a step back and grinned.

“I’m so happy we’re finally doing this. I know, it was my idea not to have sex in the first place, but it’s been a fucking long year.” I stood and listened to him babble more and my hands perched on my hips. My eyebrows arched in expectation. “I’m seriously so ready to do this,” he finished. The excitement in his expression faded when he saw my stance. “What?” he asked.

I chuckled. “If you’re so ready for it, why are you still standing there?” I asked, flashing a wide smile.

John leapt towards me and scooped me in his arms, laughter emitting from both of us. Once we were back on the bed his lips met mine again. This series of kisses were much rougher, more eager. His lips vibrated as a moan threatened to break our kiss through his lips but he held his ground and the moan came from deep in his throat. My fingertips rested on his chest and slowly inched their way up to his neck. They rested there for a second before sliding into his hair.

His hands were resting on my pelvic bone and I felt him positioning his lower half with mine. One of his hands moved to my neck while the other slid under my back. He kissed me hungrily and without any warning or a single pause he inserted himself into me. I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth and nibbled as carefully as I could. After a minute of allowing me to do so he pulled his mouth away from mine and placed it back to my neck. He sucked and bit while sliding in and out and I had to bite my own lip to keep myself from screaming.

A few minutes later I felt John’s muscles tense up in his back. He winced against my neck and groaned. “Fuck, Kade,” he muttered. At his words my legs automatically wrapped themselves around his waist, allowing him to go deeper and he started going faster.

His increase in speed brought on more pleasure than I thought I could humanly handle. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes as I got closer and closer to where I wanted to go. He pulled his lips away from my neck long enough to look me in the eyes and smile. With his most powerful thrust I felt myself relax as the pleasure of bliss washed over me.

“John,” I moaned before pulling his lips to mine. It wasn’t long before I could feel John let himself go inside of me and he moaned into the kiss. He began slowing his pace and before long he pulled out of me, both of us breathless.

“Damn,” he whispered with a smile, gasping for air.

“Yeah,” I chuckled. “That was well worth the wait.”

He nodded and kissed me passionately. My arms hung loosely around his neck as an attempt to keep him there in that moment forever. He pulled away slowly but his eyes remained closed for a second. They fluttered open and I could see the moonlight sparkling in them.

“Happy anniversary baby,” he said with so much love I felt tears of happiness brim my eyes. With a gentle smile I pulled him back to me for more.
♠ ♠ ♠
way to start a story huh? (; comment and subscribe because i love that and it makes me happy and i just KNOW everyone would like more johnoh sex. yes?