Status: Completed, May have sequel later in life :)

Dear Mr. Gerard Way... Hi, I'm Your Daughter!

The Ghost Of You… 10

{[ October 3, 2007 ]}

Right when Gerard hung up the phone, his brother and band-mates all bombarded him with questions. He yelled for them to shut-up and then waited a second after they did.

“Ok,” the singer started. “The guy [ME: the P.I.] checked it all out and apparently Helena was in a car crash. That’s why she hasn’t written in 2 weeks.”

“She’s ok though right?” the drummer asked concerned.

Gerard nodded. “Yeah, she broke her right wrist so that may be why she’s not writing right now.”

“Did he get the details about the crash?” Mikey asked.

“Yeah, the roads were too slick. Her friend Max’s dad was driving. But they’re all ok.”

“That’s good,” Frankie said letting out a relived sigh.

{[ October 19, 2007 ]}

Gerard sighed as he walked out his front door. It’s been too long since he got a letter from Helena. Way to long. He was so temped to call, write, even fly over just to hear from her.

He and his band were off tour now, how the hell would she know where to spend her letters? Before she knew where’d they be because they were on tour.

He sighed once more as he unlocked his mail box and took out his mail. Gerard shuffled through them as he made his way back to his house when he froze in step. He was looking at an unaddressed letter with her writing.

Finally!

In his excitement, he opened it right then and there.

Dear Mr. Gerard Way,

Hel-lo! Soooo sorry it’s been soooo long… 29 days to be exact. I was in a car crash with Max and her dad. Too rainy. I broke my wrist and couldn’t write. I tired to write one with my left but it was horrible! Sofia said I could type out a letter but that’s just so impersonal ☺. So yeah. The crash was pretty bad, our car flipped! My wrist was all bloody and gross. I’d like to say that I didn’t cry but I did. Just like when I broke my ankle from falling out a tree when I was 5. And like the time when I was 8 and broke two of my fingers from mom slamming them in the car door… yeah that hurt. But its all cool now, it’s much easier to write now that I’ve gotten practice from school.

Anyway, other than that nothings new. School is blah. Mom isn’t better but not too worse. She’s in more pain but that’s a given as time slowly passes. She told me she called those cousins of hers, you know, the ones I’m going to live with after… it’s over. Maybe I could see you then. You can fly out or I can of course. You know… if that’s ok with you. I understand you’re really busy and stuff. Life of a rock-star, I understand.

Oh yeah! Mom let me get my ears pierced again! Now I have two in both ears. The first time I got them done she slipped and said: “If your father was here… he’d faint.” Haha. At first I didn’t understand and she wouldn’t explain but after I got the dairy a few years later I understood. Really dad, scared of needles? They’re not that bad! ☺ You gotta get over your fear! Don’t you want to get a really cool or meaningful tattoo? Or something?! Haha, sorry.

Gotta hit the hay! FACT: my fingers are double jointed and I can stand on my hands for 9-13 seconds.

Your daughter,
Helena


‘About time,’ Gerard thought after finishing it a second time. He was upset it was so short when so much time had past. But it seems like nothing too much happened.

He smiled at his daughter’s insistence to get over his fear of needles. Maybe… he could. He alwas loved tattoo’s but he shivers at the very thought of that needle on his skin. Digging into it, making it bleed… uh!

Gerard was ecstatic that Helena was giving real thought to seeing him after Sarah’s death.
He was glad Sarah was making sure their daughter had someone/some place to go to after her death but then he was also angry. Angry that she still couldn’t get the courage to call him or something! At least to tell him he had a daughter. At least to make it so their daughter could live with her dad and not cousins she’s never even met! One thing was for sure…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo yo yo!! Hope you all like the update ☺

Huge thanks to: RainBow BalLooN, TheHeroinDiaries, TearsOfTheYouth, RealityOfDreams, CLAIREisNEMO (luv the smilies Claire). Thanks guys (or gals)!! Much love!