Status: Completed, May have sequel later in life :)

Dear Mr. Gerard Way... Hi, I'm Your Daughter!

The Ghost Of You… 13

{[ November 21, 2007 ]}

“Hey maybe she was in another car crash!” the hyper guitarist exclaimed. “…Or maybe not,” he grimaces once seeing Gerard’s horrid expression and the three other men’s glares.

The singer bit his lip, all kind of thoughts filling his head about his daughter. It had been 14 days since the last letter. Last time she hadn’t written for this long it was because she was in a crash. What if she fell out of a tree?! Or got in another car crash?! Or maybe she was in a drive by?! Or—

“That’s it!” Gee shouts jumping to his feet and rushing to the phone, his own thoughts were driving him mad.

{[ November 23, 2007 ]}

The young girl sighed as she watched the snowfall from the sky. Helena had remembered when she was younger and asked were rain came from. Her mom said it was God crying. Well what was snow then? Was God’s sorrow so great that it froze the raindrops?

‘Is his sorrow as great as mine?’ she thought breathing hot air on the window and drawing a sad face.

‘Maybe I should write dad,’ Helena thought gloomily.

But she instantly tossed that thought from her head… for about the thousandth time… plus one. She didn’t want him to think just because mom was dead that she expected him to do something. She never wanted to give him that thought because he was a rock-star and very busy, that’s why she always mentioned the cousins she was going to live with. Didn’t want to scare him away. Although, how could she scare him away when all he did was maybe read her letters?

The young gray-blue eyed girl sighed again.

‘At least mom went in peace,’ was the only happy side of this all. The girl’s mom, Sarah, had died in the early staged of influenza. Because of her body already dying from the cancer, her body didn’t fight hard to get rid of the new attack. She went peacefully in her sleep. Not that eased the death of her mother by that much.

Helena breathed on the window glass again and this time drew a heart. At that moment a blue taxi drove up and parked right in front of Helena’s view. Confused, bored, and curious, Helena watched as the man walked towards the house. He wore a heavy black coat, a gray beanie and his head was ducked into the coat and scarf. It was a very cold day, hence the snow.

Only moments later the doorbell rang. Being the only one in the house, Helena thought it over before getting up and walking to door. She thought it over again when she reached the door. But the doorbell rang again she made up her mind. She cautiously opened the door and looked up at the man.

“Can I help you?” she asked softly.

Helena watched as the man unwrapped the scarf from his face and moved the coat as well. Helena gasped.

“Hi sweetheart,” Gerard said softly.

A heartbeat later his daughter threw herself at him. While hugging him tightly she started crying. Gerard moved down so he was kneeling, making Helena practically choke him with her tight hug. He cooed soothingly in her ear as her crying very very slowly became less.

With a few final sniffles, she drew back a little and looked at him with a small smile, “What took you so long?”

Gerard chuckled softly and kissed his daughters forehead. “I’m not the brightest guy but I’m here now sugar. I’m not going any where.”

She sniffled again, “Promise?”

“Promise,” he said grinning.

Helena threw she arms around him again, bringing him in an unyielding hug; Gerard didn’t mind. He crazy thought entered his mind that may make her happy, so he went with it.

“Guess what?” he asked using his arms to gently pull away from her grasp.

“What?” she said.

Grinning, Gerard unbuttoned the first four on his coat and then pulled down the collar of his shirt. Helena gasped reading the two words.

Right over Gerard Way’s heart was the tattooed word: Helena, with a small Sunflower to represent her middle name.

“You’re my heart sugar,” he said gently as her eyes teared up again. “Never think you’re anything less.”

And once again, Helena threw her arms around her father, crying again. And this time… Gerard didn’t hold back his tears as they silently fell from his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thhhe Ennnd!!!

So?