Status: Completed, May have sequel later in life :)

Dear Mr. Gerard Way... Hi, I'm Your Daughter!

The Ghost Of You… 02

{[ July 25, 2007 ]}

“Hey Gee, you got another unaddressed letter,” Frank said coming onto the bus.

Gerard quickly got up from his seat. Not bothering to close his art book, which was unusual for him. He had waited 8 days for this letter. He grabbed the letter from Frank’s hand and opened it.

Dear Mr. Gerard Way,

Hi! It’s me again! Helena if you don’t remember. Every things good as things could get I guess. Mom’s having a bad week but she tires to hide it from me. But on to better news! In mom’s dairy, she writes about what a great artist you are… also the fact you went to art school. So I thought you might like to know that I won an art competition! I didn’t think I’d place 1st but I did! It was awesome. At first I just thought I heard my name but when my friend slapped me in the back of my head and told me to go, I knew I didn’t just imagine it.

I added the picture, if you’re interested.


Gerard stopped for a moment to grab the other thing in the envelope.

It was an amazing painting of a multicolored bear with a rainbow of color colors in the background. Gerard didn’t know he was smiling as he looked down at it. After looking over with it with the eyes of an artist… and a fathers, he moved back to the letter.

It’s original but I want you to have it…. unless you threw this letter away because you didn’t believe the last one. Oh well, I have others. Mom says I draw and paint like I’ve got years of wisdom behind my eyes. I don’t really understand, I think she means that I draw like I’m older than I am I guess.

Before I end this letter I thought I’d add some small thing about myself: My favorite color is sage green and I’d like to travel to China and pain/draw the Great Wall.

Your Daughter,
Helena


“Hello!” Frank’s voice called as he waved his hand between Gerard’s face and the letter.
Gerard looked up startled, he had forgotten that Frank never left.

“What?” he asked.

Frank gave him a look, “What? Are you kidding me? Who wrote the letter?”

“No one,” Gee told him and went back to his place on the couch.

Gerard picked up his spilt pencils and open book, and left Frank standing there as Gerard went back to his bunk. Closing the certain, Gerard reread the 2nd letter three times. And looked over the drawing for what seemed like forever till his younger brother came and told him they needed to get inside the venue now.

Gerard’s thoughts swirled around the letters and his daughter… his maybe daughter that is. Can’t believe everyone who tells you their your daughter or something… especially if you’re famous.