Status: Completed, May have sequel later in life :)

Dear Mr. Gerard Way... Hi, I'm Your Daughter!

The Ghost Of You… 03

{[ July 31, 2007 ]}

Ray walked onto the bus, looking through the stack of mail in his hands. He paused when he got to one addressed to Mr. Gerard Way; it had no returned address. Frank had told him and the other guys about the other two letters. The letters who Gee says are from no one.

Ray wanted to open it but knew that was a big no-no.

“Gerard!” he called as he made his way to the bunk area. “Letter.”

Gerard’s bunk certain opened, he grabbed the letter with a thanks and then closed the certain again. Ray rolled his eyes but left the bunks.

Gerard turned on the bunk light and then opened the letter.

Dear Mr. Gerard Way,

Hi! It’s me! Still not sure if you’re reading these or just throwing them away but I like to hope you’re reading them. My best friend, Sofia, is the only other one who knows that I’m writing you. She doesn’t know you’re famous, she just knows I’m writing my dad. She told me I should add info to make you believe me. So I went through my mom’s dairy and found some things:

1) Your allergic to shellfish.

2) You once tired to make my mom dinner and started a small fire.

3) You sneeze whenever my mom nibbled behind your ear… that’s way more than I wanted to know, trust me.

4) You had visited a friend who had a cat, you pet it and stuff, and when you saw my mom an hour later, you grabbed her face and kissed her, and then gently rubbed the corner of her left eye with your finger. Then about an hour later her face blew up because you didn’t know she was allergic to cats.

5) You sing show tunes in the shower.

I laughed when I read #4. Way to go Mr. Way. Anyway, I hope that helps my claim in some way.

Sooo, yesterday I got in trouble at school because this mean boy Tommy was being a jerk so I pushed him… into a trashcan. I didn’t mean to but he deserved it. Sofia says it’s because he likes me but I don’t think that’s it. Tommy’s a jerk and I don’t like him and that’s all that matters.

I thought you may like to know I was named after my great grandmother, your grandma. My mom said that’s what you would have wanted if you knew. My middle name is a tradition in my family; girls get flowers as middle names and the boys get animals. My last name is of course my moms and yours.

I’d like to write more but I have to hurry and get this in the mailbox (I woke up late). One small fact: I love chocolate milk but hate chocolate by itself.

Your daughter, Helena


Well. Not many people know the things she wrote, Gerard admitted. Yep, Gerard grinned, she’s his daughter. He didn’t really have any doubt. The dates matched up with Sarah. She knew things only Sarah would know… #4 he didn’t tell any one about. Helena had great art skills and was named after his grandmother.

Gerard couldn’t wait till the next letter. So far she said she didn’t want to meet him, just wanted to write him. When she gave the first hint that she did, he’d hire a private investigator to find her.