Status: Completed, May have sequel later in life :)

Dear Mr. Gerard Way... Hi, I'm Your Daughter!

The Ghost Of You… 04

{[ August 8, 2007 ]}

“Gerard!” the young man yelled, calling for his older brother.

The man in question looked away from his conversation to where the voice called. When he saw his brother, Gerard waved him over. But then he tensed a little at the paper he saw in Mikey’s hand.

“Here Gee,” Mikey said when he reached Bob and Gerard.

Gerard look it with a grin and a quick thanks, then left the other two in the venue.

When Gerard reached his bus, he took the envelop he stuffed in his jacket out and then opened it.

Dear Mr. Gerard Way,

Hey hey hey! It’s me again! I hope that I’m not bugging you too much with these letters. I know you’re on tour and what not so I hope I’m not wasting your time. Anyway, Sofia said I should sent you pictures


Gerard stopped at that and grabbed the envelope again. Then took a deep breath as his fingers grasped the pictures.

He didn’t know how long he sat there, looking at just the first picture.

She was beautiful! And it was true, she had his nose and smile. She had Sarah’s light brown/redish hair, way longer than Sarah had kept hers. Helena also had her mothers lovely blue gray eyes.

After who knows how long, he looked at the next two and then the last. One of her on the first day of school, one of her smelling a large pink flower, and the last of her with her knees drawn up to her chest.

After he got his short fill for the moment, Gerard went back to the letter.

of me and I agree. I wanted to send you a bunch but decided against it and sent these three. They’re my favorites.

My mom’s doing better this past week. Her strength comes and goes. We even went to a ballet! It was really cool and very pretty. I don’t think I could ever do something like that. They must have jumped 20 feet! Right when mom and I got home, I drew a picture. I didn’t add it because it’s in charcoal and I didn’t want it rubbing together and stuff; maybe if I find a way, I’ll send it if you like.

So from info I found out from you online, I found out you write or draw the pictures in a comic book (I don’t remember if it’s both.) So I gave Sofia’s older sister all my birthday money to order them for me. They came yesterday! Their awesome dad! (I hope you don’t mind me calling you that.) You draw very well. Mom was right when she said I get it from you. The comic is really cool and I can’t wait till I have enough to buy the next one!

So I gotta go. Another small fact: I use to want to be a firewoman and then a farmer, now I’m not too sure. Mom said I had the talent to be anything I want (and I don’t think she’s just saying that.) Not a singer sorry, I can’t sing to save my life. Maybe an artist…

Your daughter,
Helena


He reread the letter one more time before going back to the four pictures. ‘She’s beautiful,’ Gerard thought looking at them. ‘My daughter,’ he thought more than once. When he heard the voices of his band members coming towards the bus, Gerard quickly got up and hid the photos and letter with the other things.

He wanted more than nothing to find this young daughter of his but until she gave any hint or clue that she wanted to see him then he wouldn’t go searching. Or… he’d wait as long as he could.