Status: Completed, May have sequel later in life :)

Dear Mr. Gerard Way... Hi, I'm Your Daughter!

The Ghost Of You… 06

{[ August 26, 2007 ]}

“MCR! Mail call!” a random person from the tour said opening the bands private back room in the venue.

He passed everything out and then left. Ray, Bob, Frank, and Mikey all looked at Gerard who was grinning down at a letter. He felt their eyes on him and looked up, losing his grin at seeing them all looking at him in a questioning manner.

“What?” he asked even though he well knew what.

“You know what,” his brother said.

“Leave it alone, Mikey,” Gerard said rolling his eyes lightly.

“Come on Gee,” Frankie whined.

“Is something wrong?” Bob asked.

While at the same time Ray asked, “Did you get a pen pal girlfriend from prison?”

The other four men looked at Ray, who just shrugged.

“Fine,” Gerard said. “You want to know?” they all said yes or in Frankie’s cause: hell yes. “Ok,” the singer nodded. “I’ll tell you after the show. Now get out so I can read my letter.”

They all groaned and complained but left after a firm promise from Gerard that he would tell them.

He opened the little a minute or so after they left.

Dear Mr. Gerard Way,

Hellooooo! As you can read I’m in a great mood! I won a radio contest! But what’s really cool is its tickets to a concert! Sofia, her mom, and I are going to see Good Charlotte! It’s going to be soooo much fun! Sorry dad but they’re my favorite band! Yours is a close second though ☺ Since the shows in LA, we all get to be flown there, meet the band, and get some free stuff. I’m sooo excited! But Sofia and I know we have to play it cool. We don’t want to seem like those girls that are.... well, CRAZY! Haha.

Anyway, school starts in 8 days
(ME: note, Helena writes them but remember it takes time in the mail. So really at the moment Gee gets the letter, school starts in 4 days.) I don’t really like school. I’m not to good at math, history, or PE. I’m great at English though! And anything with computers! I’m a computer genius! Last year I “accidentally” hacked into some BANK computers. I wasn’t trying to steal anything I guess… just see if I could do it. Anyway, the men in black dudes got all mad and said ‘they’d be watching me’ haha. I think it’s kinda funny. Mom was just really mad/worried and I was grounded for a whole month. I really don’t think it was fair still. So yeah, computers, English, and art is pretty much all I can do with A’s but the others are like C’s maybe a B- if something happens with the computers ☺

Anyway I have to go!

Fact: I learned how to reprogram a computer before 3rd grade.
Fact: I love to go camping but haven’t since Grandma and Grandpa died. Mom and I were suppose to go last year but that’s when she started getting sick.

Your daughter,
Helena


Gerard couldn’t help but chuckle. His daughter was a little hell raiser! Computer genius indeed. He also had the slight feeling those computer ‘problems’ have more to it than that. ‘Hmmm…’ Gerard mused. ‘Good Charlotte concert.’ He wanted nothing more than to be at that show and try to find her. He wanted it more than anything.

He wanted his daughter. Little Helena.

But he made a promise to himself. He wouldn’t go to her until… well until you know. Sarah didn’t deserve any added stress at this time. He wishes he could talk to her though, ask her all the thoughts and questions that swam in his head. His daughter may know why Sarah didn’t tell him but Gerard had no clue. The band/making music never even entered his mind when he knew her so she could say she didn’t to hold him back.

With a sigh, Gerard folded the letter and placed it in his pocket. He needed to stop thinking these things. They were driving him mad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys and gals!! Thanks so much for reading and a HUGE shoutout to the five that have left comments :] Thanks for the extra boost in confidence in this story!
Sooo thanks again to:

sonniesaurus
BOOM.k.POW.g.BAM
shades.of.blue.
tie!technicolor?
CLAIREisNEMO (ps- Of course I’m not dropping it!! I would nvr do something so horrible!!)