Status: Completed, May have sequel later in life :)

Dear Mr. Gerard Way... Hi, I'm Your Daughter!

The Ghost Of You… 07

{[ September 6, 2007 ]}

“Hey Gerard! Another letter from my niece!” the man called.

Yes, Gerard had told them like he promised. Showed them her pictures, the art picture, the DVD’s, and told them the details of the letters (he wouldn’t let them read those, they’re personal.)

And any doubt was gone since 3 days ago. Investigator came back with tons of info. Sarah didn’t try to hide. She didn’t think she had to. Never thought Gerard would find out. Never thought her daughter would find everything out… and two years later get the courage to write Gerard.

Gee came out of the back room with a smile and grabbed the letter his brother held out to him. He took a seat on the couch, Mikey talking one at the small table. Gerard opened his letter and read.

Dear Mr. Gerard Way,

Hi. School… is sooo boring. I don’t really see why I have to go. I’m either going to make it as a famous artist or the government is going to kidnap me to work for them… or at least that’s what Sofia’s parents like to joke about. 7th grade isn’t too fun. Before all I had to worry about was one teacher but now it’s 6! Jeez. But what’s cool is one of my classes is art and then next semester I’m taking computers. I was really happy about the computer but then I realized it would be the boring basics. Zzzzzzzz…. Haha.

Anyway, besides school... Concert in two days!!!!


(ME: remember mail takes time to deliver, so by now, she’s been to the concert.)

I can’t wait! It’s going to be a blast. I think I hurt mom’s feelings when I talk about it some times because if she wasn’t sick she’d be the one going with Sofia and I to the concert. So yeah, I haven’t really talked about it around her once I realized that. I wish mom wasn’t dying… but God wants her, like he did with grandma and grandpapa. I wish he didn’t, I’d like to keep her with me.

I’m getting a little sad now so I’m ending this, sorry.

Fact: Apple Sauce is the nickname my mom and grandma called me by when I was little…mom still does sometimes. My grandpapa called me Bumblebee.

Your Daughter,
Helena


Mikey, noticing his brothers down mood, asked, “What’s wrong?”

Gee sighed and folded back up the letter while answering, “Life’s so hard for her. She’s got happiness in there but with her mom… it’s not easy to watch her mom slowly slipping away.”

Mikey frowned and got up, walking over to Gerard and placing a strong hand on his brother’s shoulder. “It’s never easy. It’s going to be hard for her. She’s only 10 and losing a mother at any age is hard. But I think these letters help her; it helps trust me. All you can do write now is sit back and read them.”

“I guess,” Gerard sighed.