Status: Completed, May have sequel later in life :)

Dear Mr. Gerard Way... Hi, I'm Your Daughter!

The Ghost Of You… 08

{[ September 13, 2007 ]}

“Gerard-de-poo!” Frankie called in a sing-song voice.

Gerard couldn’t hear through the music his headphones was giving off. Frankie couldn’t see the headphones and grinned evilly when he thought his friend was ignoring him.

Frank placed the unaddressed letter on the counter beside him and opened the fridge. Whip cream. Still grinning, the man carefully and silently crept up upon his bands singer. Then… he fired!

Gerard screamed like a little girl when the sudden soft, cold stuff hit his face. He had jumped up along with the scream and wiped the stuff from his eyes, and looked down at the laughing Frankie. Gerard noticed the whip cream beside Frank decided that is what must be on his face, and then licked the whip cream of his lips. Yum.

“Frankie,” Gerard said calmly.

The man in question, looked up grinning. “That’ll teach up not to ignore me.”

Gerard’s eyebrows scrunched up but then he rolled his eyes and pick his iPod of the chair he was sitting on.

“Oh,” Frank said lamely when shrugged and stood. “Letter came.”

“Where?” Gerard asked suddenly forgetting the indent… for now.

“Counter.”

Gerard turned and headed the short distance there, finding it and immediately opening it.

Dear Mr. Gerard Way,

The. Concert. Was. AWESOME!!! Oh yeah, Hi!! So yeah, it was a blast! Sofia and I got autographed stuff and get seats! Good Charlotte was the best! And they were sooo funny ☺. I can’t wait to see them again!!! Sofia, Heather (another friend), and I are planning to go see Boys Like Girls in three months…if were doing good in school and stuff (that’s what our parents say.) So yeah, maybe one day I’ll see you and your band live. That would be cool! My favorite song of yours is Ghost of You, it’s the best!

Anyway, I got an B+ on that book report I was telling you about! Mom treated me to ice cream with chocolate Jimmy’s. Yum! ☺ ☺ I’m still a little shocked my history teacher gave a report so early in the year. I think she’s crazy… really, it’s true.

So I know I write about Sofia a lot but I have two other really close friends; Heather and Max (girl). I included a pic! From left to right it’s: Sofia, Max, Heather, and me! Yeah, we’re awesome!

Oh yeah! Moms getting me a bunny! We’re going to go pick one out in two days! If she’s up to it that is. She said if she’s not she was sure Barb (Sofia’s mom) would take me. But I told her I wanted to go get one with her, that she’d help me pick out the smartest, cutest one. ☺ I can’t wait! I’ve been thinking of names since I asked her if I could get one… but still haven’t found the PERFECT one.

Okie dokie, I gotta get this in the mail box and go to school ☹. So my fact: I’m allergic to cats like mom and shellfish like you! And strawberries, too.

Your daughter,
Helena


After reading the letter, Gerard took the picture out. It was nice to see his daughter’s best friends. They all looked very close. Very happy.

Gerard wished he had a picture of him and his daughter together. Maybe she’d be sitting in his lap and his arms would be around her. Their heads would be close together as they showed off their matching smiling. Yeah, Gerard could already see that moment in his head.

One day, it will happen. He didn’t have to hope for it because he knew it would happen.