‹ Prequel: Love Story
Sequel: Second Chances

Love Bites

Chapter 18

It has been a few days since I first came into the hospital; Jacob and Jasper have never left my side, well Jacob has to eat and use the bathroom, and Jasper left to eat but other then that they haven’t left me alone. Right now I’m sitting on my bed with Jacob in a chair on my left and Jasper in a chair on my right; they were glaring at each other yet again.

I looked over to Jacob and cleared my throat; his attention snapped to me and we started having a mental conversation. I was asking him to leave the room so Jasper and I could talk; he was saying no. So I pouted and looked at my big brother with my puppy dog eyes; a look that Jacob couldn’t say no too.

“Fine” Jacob grumbled frowning.

“Thank you” I said sweetly with a smile.

“I’ll be back real soon” Jacob told me.

“Scream if anything happens ok?” Jacob whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead gently before he left my room.

“I would never hurt you Alexandra” Jasper told me; the way he said my name nearly made me melt, I missed him saying my name.

“I know that but Jacob’s my brother; he’s just protecting me” I explained looking at Jasper.

“I’ve missed you” He said shyly.

“I’ve missed you too” I whispered smiling widely.

“Alice told me how you were; how you were holding up” Jasper told me quietly; I looked at my lap when I remembered how I was back then.

“I’m better now” I murmured; I felt an icy cold finger slide under my chin, Jasper gently pushed my head up so I was looking into his eyes.

“I’m so sorry Alex” Jasper whispered; his cool breath hitting my face.

“It’s not your fault Jasper” I shook my head; I hated how he always blamed himself for things that weren’t his fault.

“I should have fought harder for you” He muttered.

“That would have only made this a lot worse” I grabbed his cold hands in my warm ones; I missed the tinges I get from touching him.

“Can we just forget all the bad stuff?” I asked Jasper.

“Of coarse” Jasper smiled happily. I shifted my body on my bed so I was sitting in front of Jasper; my legs were on either side of him. I started to lean closer slowly; I smiled when Jasper leant towards me, his hands found my waist easily, my arms wrapped around his neck, and our lips met half way.

The kiss was gentle and loving at first but then Jasper deepened our kiss; it turned very passionate and loving. I forgot how this felt; I forgot how Jasper made me feel, I felt like I was in heaven, and that I was made just for Jasper and he was made just for me. We kissed for a few minutes before Jasper pulled away; he left me wanting more so I went back for more, I felt Jasper smile when I starting kissing him again.

“Alex, your pushing my control” Jasper mumbled onto my lips; I pulled away pouting.

“Sorry” I mumbled still pouting; Jasper smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

“You still want to be with me?” Jasper asked shocked.

“Yes, why wouldn’t I?” I frowned down at him; how could I not want him? He’s perfect in very way.

“Your family” Jasper said rubbing my sides slowly.

“I’ll talk to them; I’ll make them let us be together” I promised him.

“Your brother is coming back” Jasper told me; he let me go but not before giving me another peck on my lips. Jacob walked through the door a few seconds later; I was already sitting back where I was before he left.

I was finally able to leave the hospital after a week of staying in there; I still hadn’t talked to Dad and Jacob about Jasper and I but I was going to do it right now. I sat down at the kitchen table where Dad and Jacob were sitting.

“I need to talk to you two” I said seriously.

“What is it baby?” Dad asked looking over to me.

“You two want me to be happy right?” I asked looking between them.

“Yes” Dad told me.

“So if I wanted something that would make me extremely happy you two would want me to have it right?” I asked them.

“Alex, wait. Dad and I talked, then I talked to the pack, and we all know who would make you happy” Jacob explained to me; my eyes widened in shock, I didn’t see this coming.

“You and Jasper are free to be together” Dad told me.

“Thank you Dad! Thank you Jacob!” I squealed happily; I gave them both huge hugs.

“But I want you to be extremely careful around them Alex” Jacob warned me.

“Sure sure” I said smiling happily.

“I’m going to go tell them” I said before running out the front door and towards my car. I sped all the way to Forks; when I was at the treaty line I waved to Sam, Embry, Jared and Paul who were in their wolf form, I drove straight to the Cullen’s house.

I parked next to Bella’s truck; I ran up to the front door which was opened by a smiling Spencer, he picked me up in a hug when I reached him. I saw all the Cullen’s and Bella standing behind us; everyone was smiling happily but my eyes went straight to Jasper.

“Their fine with us being together” I said happily; I knew I must be glowing with happiness.

“I know” Jasper chuckled; everyone else laughed quietly too, well everyone apart from Emmett who laughed loudly. My smile grew when Jasper wrapped his arms around my waist; my arms wrapped around his neck as he leaned down towards me.

His lips found mine for a deep, passionate, tender, loving kiss; a kiss that made my mind go blank, a kiss that made my knees weak, a kiss that made me melt and a kiss that was always going to be for me and no one else.

“Alex, you must be hungry” Esme said when Jasper and I parted; she grabbed my hand and gently pulled me into the kitchen, I blushed deep red as I saw everyone smirking at me.

“Alex would be hungry after a kiss like that” Emmett said and then his booming laughter shook through my body.

Carlisle and Esme flitted around the kitchen making a meal for Bella and I to eat; Emmett had his arm over Rosalie’s shoulder, Edward had his arms around Bella’s waist, Jasper also had his arms around my waist, and Spencer and Alice were holding hands. Wait what? Spencer and Alice were together? Aww their so cute! Edward laughed as he heard my thoughts; I glared at him playfully.

“So Spence, Alice anything new?” I asked causally.

“We’re together” Alice said happily; their smiles told me that they were extremely happy, they finally found their soul mates.

“And you didn’t tell me?” I said acting like I was upset.

“Well we were more worried about getting you and Jasper back together to tell you about us” Spencer explained to me rolling his eyes because he could see through me. Everyone laughed; everyone was finally happy, I was finally happy. I had Jasper in my life again; that’s all I wanted and all I ever needed, Jasper was finally mine again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter of this sequel, but don't worry another sequel is coming!