Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Prologue

"Lydia, get back here!" The evil one with dark eyes and darker intentions screamed. That was it, the final straw for the girl, she could deal with scrubbing and washing and everything else…but not rape. She was not going to let some pervert have his way with her. She started the car as the ass ran out into the rain with his pants around his ankles. He yelled again, Lydia smirked and pulled out of the drive way, goodbye forever, she thought.

"Shit," she wasn't counting on running out of gas so quickly. All well, she thought, better to ditch the car now anyway to avoid the cops. She was hoping that her foster father was too scared that she'd talk if she was caught. She almost wished that she could have him locked up. She was only fifteen after all. Sure she looked around twenties, tall, curvy, pretty face, long dark red hair.
She was soaked quickly the moment she stepped out of the old station wagon. The rain fell hard and heavy, like the sky was pissed off at a lover for cheating, screaming and crying at the same time. The tension in the air was high, Lydia had a horrifying feeling that something big was about to happen. She was only wearing baggy ripped jeans, a white tank top with a black netted sweater that she was swimming in. Her feet were usually bare with a dragonfly toe ring, she regretted hating shoes as her tough feet were tortured by the gravel road.

She didn't even know how far she had gotten, she knew it was in the country but she couldn't remember if she had left the state or not. She squinted her hazel eyes, trying to make out any lights, houses or people. Her heart grew heavy as lighting flashed across the sky and the storm picked up speed.

Than the light, a black limo, it slowed and the window in the back rolled down, there sat a beautiful man, his hair was amazing, long, soft, auburn curls. His eyes were brilliantly striking cat-like and green, she assumed he was wearing makeup, no one looked that glamorous bare.

"Greetings, my lady, I'm Ville, I live just up the road, there is no one around for miles." His full lips smirked, a flash of white, danger, Lydia shuddered. He was beautiful, even his voice was perfect, deep, sensuous, English accent. "The storm could get worse before it gets better, would you like a ride, you could use my phone." Lydia thought about how dry, warm and nice it would be inside the limbo. But was he safe? Would he turn her in? Would he help her?

"Thank you," He opened the door and she slipped into the sleek, warm limbo, next to the unnaturally beautiful stranger. He was tall, lanky with his long legs crossed like a woman's. Lydia found it hard not to stare at him, there was something so unnerving about him. His skin was so pale it glowed, you couldn't see his pores and she would almost want to say he looked perfect. He held himself with grace, his gaze stuck to her face and she blushed.

"What is your name?"

"Lydia," Ville smiled, that was a different name, Ville, he must be foreign.

"Why are you out here in the middle of nowhere, Lydia?" She tried to hide her burning face behind her damp hair.

"I'm…I was…I'm lost, I'm trying to get to San Francisco." She was a bad liar. Ville nodded, cocking his head to the side. His hand slid onto her thigh.

"I see…Why?" Her heart beat increased, his hand was cold but the touch excited her slightly. She usually didn't allow people to touch her, not since she had been molested by one of the foster care people when she was six. She was lucky it only happened once and she couldn't remember much of it. But even though she knew this was a sensual touch, it didn’t make her feel threatened. Maybe it was because he was so beautiful, his whole aura just made her want to relax and trust him even though she knew she shouldn't.

"Um…that's private."

"You must think I'm stupid, I know that you're in trouble but don’t worry I have no intention of turning you in." Lydia's eyes widened, his hand slowly moved in circles, his bedroom eyes were burning into hers.

"…Are you going to hurt me?" her voice was small, but she still did not feel fear, just uneasiness. He laughed, it was deep, and jerky, almost like a hiccup. She saw his teeth, his canines were sharp like fangs. 'What the fuck?'

"Oh no, I'm a lover, not a fighter, sweetheart. With me you are safe, if you don't have anywhere else to go you can stay with me," Lydia was very confused.

"Do I have a choice?" She spoke flatly. Ville brushed his free hand against her cheek, she shivered.
"Smart girl, no, not really, at lest for a while. I won’t force you to do anything but you'd be walking a long away by yourself if you decided to leave." He sighed, using both hands to cup her face, Lydia stiffened, her eyes glassy and scared. His face softened, he closed his eyes, inhaling her sweet scent, he groaned quietly before reopening his eyes. Lydia panicked, his eyes had turned acid green, she tried to pull away but his hold didn’t waver.
"You are so magnificent, my what a find you are. You smell so good, I bet you taste like honey," He groaned again, he licked her cheek. Lydia grimaced, her hands flew up and tried to pull his wrists away her face, it was trying to move stone. He didn't even flinch as she dug her nails into his hands.

The limbo stops in front of a huge, purple Victorian farm house. Ville drags her by her wrists into the house. Suddenly she realizes that she's entered a nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, it is back... sorry it took so long. I hope you all enjoy re-reading it. I'll try to catch up quickly get some knew chapters up.