Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Chapter Nine...Louis

Lydia dressed and made her way downstairs, a book caught her eye, Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice. She had read that book when she as ten and loved it. She picked it up off the shelf and laid back on the bed and read for a few hours. Ville soon poked his head into the room, he was smiling.

"Hello, I have something for you…"

"Oh yeah, what is it?" she asked with interest, putting the book down. He stepped into the room fully and held out the cutest, fluffiest, smallest baby black kitten she'd ever seen. It's huge bright green eyes flashed in the dim light, there was a purple silk bow tied around it's neck.
Lydia knew it was love at first slight. All at once she awed and squeaked with joy, jumping up from the bed she ran at him, gently taking the tiny ball of ebony fluff from his hands, she held it close to her heart and kissed it's head.

"It's a boy, he's three weeks old, just left his mother, you can name him whatever you like." She petted the soft fur and looked into the neon eyes, it was the sweetest, most adorable thing she'd ever seen. The kitten lifted himself up, putting his little pawns on her chest, he sniffed her chin and nose, than licked the tip of her nose. Her heart melted and she awed again, loving the kitty even more. The kitty meowed a few times, it sounded high pitched and pretty, almost like a bell.

"Oh thank you…he's…the cutest cat I've ever seen!" Ville smiled and kissed her cheek, patting the kitten's head.

"I knew you would love him, what are you going to name him?" Lydia looked into the kitties' eyes and thought,

"You look like a Louis, but like French with a S not E. Lou-ie." Ville nodded,

"Yes, I agree that name suites him. Nobel, let's just hopes he baths more than most French Louis' I've met!" he laughed, Lydia raised an eyebrow at him and carried Louis to the bed. She sat him down, Louis looked up at her and meowed. Ville chuckled, coming up behind her. "I don’t think he likes being put down." Lydia picked him up and Louis began purring softly, he nestled in her cleavage, rolling up in a ball and going to sleep. Lydia giggled and removed him,

"Sorry, Louis, but you can't sleep there while I'm standing up," she put him on the bed and he meowed, looking up at her as if to say; "Hey…now…aren't I cute? Why can't I sleep on you all day?" She stroked his head, and he purred louder.

"You haven't eaten yet, have you?" Ville asked,

"No, I've been reading…" she looked at him for the first time since he came in, Louis started to explore the rest of the bed, sniffling and creeping along. He didn't like the slippery satin sheets, his pawns kept slipping from under him. He gave an annoyed look to Lydia and meowed again, demanding her attentions. Lydia felt Ville's hands on her hips and his breath on her neck, she smiled, leaning back slightly. She was starting to like teasing him, he did it to her enough. She loved the kitty and really everything Ville had done for her, she wanted to let him know how much she liked him. Lydia turned around and kissed him, his lips were always soft and perfect. He nibbled her bottom lip as he squeezed her butt. Lydia giggled, she almost wanted to think she was falling in love with him. She couldn’t deny the tightening in her chest or the swelling of her heart, or how she now, (for this moment at lest) never wanted to leave him.

Louis meowed and batted at Ville's hand on her behind, killing the moment. They turned around and raised eyebrows at the kitten, they glanced at each other and without words Ville grabbed Louis and placed him on the floor, he became distracted by the many wonders to explore on the floor.

Lydia turned around, leaning against the bed, Ville's fingers ran up and down her back, undoing the buttons to the dress. It pooled at her feet a moment later, Lydia hummed happily, Ville's lips ghosted over her shoulder, he kissed between her shoulder blades and made her giggle when licking the valley down her back. His fingers softly drew circles over her skin, making her tingle, the softest touch on her back, almost like tinkling but pleasant and sensual, not annoying.

"Did you know…your back is full of nerve endings…" Ville whispered into her ear, Lydia bit her lip and wiggled a little as his fingers passed over a very sensitive spot on her lower back. "When those nerve endings are massaged with the right amount of pressure, they cause pleasure cells to explode and release dopeomanite, which is the chemical in your brain that makes you feel good. Your skin is the single most sensitive, most pleasure inducing part of your body. Genitals are more directly connected to your brain therefore you amuse that it's the most sensitive, but it's just the most responsive. Your skin is full of hidden secrets, you just have to figure out where they are…" Lydia shuddered, she had goose bumps all over and her hair was standing on end. His fingers trailed up to her neck, she whimpered, feeling those pleasure cell exploding in her brain, making her weak with arousal. Like an artist with a fine canvases, he painted amazing sensations all over her back, arms, hips, bottom and neck. Lydia wanted to make him feel good, she crawled onto the bed, out of his reach, she sat back and smirked at him.

Ville shook his head, Lydia noticed he was still clothed. She crawled forward and sat on her knees, her hands running up and down his black silk shirt. Her eyes held a deep hunger Ville was pleased to see, he kissed her passionately before allowing her to undress him. Her fingers danced along the rim of the buttons, starting at the top she slowly unbuttoned the shirt, she paused after undoing the first three, she leaned close to the smooth skin reviled, she kissed his chest tenderly and held her face close to it. She could hear his heart hammering in his rib cage, Lydia inhaled his scent and carried on to undo the rest of the buttons, still pausing to kiss the newly exposed chest every few buttons. Once the shirt was finally undone, she ran her hands over his chest, pushing the fabric from his slender frame. Her hands continued to rub him, her tongue darted out to lap at his nipple. Ville sighed and cradled her head lovingly in his hands as her lips latched onto the hard peak. Lydia's hands moved down to his pants, she undid his belt and unzipped his jeans, she looked down at him when she pulled the pants off his hips. He stepped out of them, bending down to take his shoes off as well. He laid back on the bed, they kissed and Ville rolled over on top of her.

"I want you to teach me how to please you." Lydia whispered
♠ ♠ ♠
See? I'm making it up.