Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Chapter Twelve...Say Sorry The Demon Spoke

Ville chuckled, his chest vibrating causing her body to shake. Lydia made another small pitiful sound, rubbing her sex against his length. His fingers griped her hips and his lips lowered to breasts. If this was her own dream why was she tormenting herself so much? Ville's tongue's moved over nipple just once before he lifted his head to kiss forcefully. Lydia, hoped that this kiss was a sign that he was going doing something other than keep teasing her. Suddenly, though she did feel things change. Ville kissed her neck softly before pulling back just enough to stare deeply into her eyes. Lydia felt his nails cut into her hip, but at that same moment his other hand moved to cup her sex. She arched into the contacted, moaning with joy as the pleasure started to build. The sensations were so intense now she was at dangerous levels of arousal. Lydia saw the yellow glow ring glow around Ville's eyes as they flashed neon and she felt him line his erection with her body. It seemed like he made her wait forever, they just looked at each other and Lydia hoped she desperate enough that he'd hurry up. His eyes still hadn't changed back, Lydia kissed as hard as she could, wrapping her tongue around his, as she pulled back to breath, she bit his bottom lip gently. Ville lifted Lydia's leg slowly and-

Lydia woke up gasping as pleasure exploded over her, causing all her muscles and joints to tense and than relax. It took her a few moments to realize what had happened and what was currently happening. Ville was between her legs knelt on the floor, and her legs were wrapped around his head. Her eyes widened as a mixture of emotions swarm through her. She pulled away from him and Ville stood, looking panicked, seeing she was awake.

Lydia didn't say anything she just covered herself with the sheet and grabbed Louis from the floor, stroking his head as she held him, her back to Ville, her hair falling over her shoulder and most of her face. She wasn't sure what she should feel, angry, betrayed…sad…scared. She was sure that Ville didn't mean to hurt her, she was suppose to be his lover…but something about this didn't feel right. She felt violated…

Ville right away realized that he had fucked up. Seeing the hurt and confused look on Lydia's innocent face when he looked up made him feel sick. He sat on the bed next to her and sighed heavily. He couldn't help being what he was, he craved sex all the time. He had to suppress it most of the time and compared to most other Incubus' he was pretty tame. If she only knew how much he didn't do…but he shouldn't have used that spell on her. Ville knew better, but he wasn't thinking, he only knew what he wanted.

"Lydia…I won't say that I'm sorry first although I am, because first I want to explain what I did, you have a right to know…unless you rather me just leave you alone." Ville looked down as he spoke, Louis climbed out of Lydia's lap and wandered over to Ville, who in turn began to itch behind his ear, he closed his eyes and purred. Lydia turned around slowly, she was crying a little. She dried her face off with the back of her hand and shook her head.

"No, go on…" she whispered.

"Incubus's can control people when they sleep. They make them do things that they wouldn't normally do or they can grant them a normal free will, just not a waking mind, understand?" Lydia nodded, "I used a dream spell on you. I release a pheromone that causes chemicals in your brain to release and you become extremely aroused and induces a wet dream and makes it easier for me to feed off you…I'm so sorry that I did this without your consent. I wasn't meaning to hurt you but I did and I know it's because we have a relationship that's becoming more about trust and less about sex…but please, Lydia, understand that I will always need sex." Ville spoke slowly, gazing into Lydia's eyes. She looked at him through her red waterfall of hair and smiled softly. She leaned forward on her knees and pressed a kiss to his lips. When he lapped her lip with his tongue she pulled back.

"I forgive you Ville," She ran her hand down the side of his face, he reached up and smiled as he laced their fingers. Lydia smiled to herself as she stroked his hair back with her other hand. "On one condistion," Ville frowned,

"Anything," Lydia sat on his lap, wrapping her arm around his neck, nuzzling his shoulder.

"I want a promise," she lifted her head and looked into his eyes, "that we'll stay together." Ville chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"You want to get married?" Lydia stuck her tongue out.

"Ew. No, I mean sort of…I want us to make a promise and have a ritual for it. That's all…and…" She wandered off, her eyes looking down as her cheeks turned pink. Ville smirked, rubbing her back, placing soft kisses along her neck.

"Oh you want you make love afterward?" There was humor in his voice along as lust.

"How did you know?" Lydia seemed embrassed, she blushed and rolled back on the bed, deciding to pet Louis as he had be meowing for attention for a few moments now.

"By your blushing…and the fact we'd be agreeing to staying together, you know, seems romantic and perfect time for it."

Louis jumped down onto the floor and Lydia and Ville deiced to get dressed and find something to play with him. They found some string they tied to a stick that he chased around in circles for hours. Once he was completely worn out, they went downstairs to eat. Ville said that later he wanted to take her out for dinner, Lydia wondered what where.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, another update. Thank you for reading and thanks for the great comments and support.