Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Chapter Three...The Heat

Lydia finished eating and wondered about her situation. Why was she here? It made little sense to her, she didn't know why she found herself liking Ville even though she had every reason not to. He as just so charming and gentle. She found herself fearing him less and less, even after the sex games comment. The idea was scary, what was worse was that she almost looked forward to it. There was a small tightening in her loins, her mind wondered about if she'd like it, if it would make her orgasm. She almost hated herself for thinking these things, her loins grew damp and she felt ashamed, dirty. She had hardly kissed anyone before, none the less actually performed a sexual act. Was that why he 'checked her'? To make she wasn't lying about being innocent?

Lydia than started to wonder if there was anyone else in the house for some reason she doubted it. She had yet to hear, see or even feel another presence. She looked out the glass wall into the greenhouse, the pool looked very inventing…'Why are you thinking of swimming instead of finding a way out or a phone?' Maybe because he was right, she was safe here. The house was beautiful, Ville was beautiful, he would fed, cloth and possibly love her…Why should she want leave? This was like a twisted fair tale. She even was looking forward to being raped by him. Or would that be rape? She decided it was best for her to just not care, but she was sure that she would demanded some answers when he came back. She'd say that she'd willing do what he wanted if he told her what was going on. She was sure that he wasn't human.

Than what was he? An alien, vampire, werewolf, superhero? She would find out before the night was over.

Lydia went into the green house and admired all the neon colors around her. Sweet scents filled her senses, she sighed and looked at the pool of water, there were rocks around it, one that was about eight feet tall with a small water fall running down it. There were ivy vines growing over the rocks, all the flowers and plants grew thick and wildly around the water. It was like stepping into a fairies' garden. She dipped her foot into the pool to test it, it was warm, she smiled and slipped off the night gown and jumped in.

The warm water embraced her like lover, she felt waves of arousal wash over her. Lydia swam to the sallow end and sat down on a smooth rock, just under the water. She looked around, wondering when Ville would be back and if he would be upset she was in here. She decided she didn't care, something was happening to her body. She ran her hands up her legs and shivered, her skin felt so sensitive. Lydia had heard of masturbation but she had never considered it before now. The slight heat between her thighs she felt earlier was growing to a throbbing ache. Lydia took deep breaths and tried to gain control over her body. Had being around Ville trigged pint up sexual frustration? Was there something in the food or wine? Was it the pool?

Than she thought, what the hell? Why not try it? Or at lest just get to know her own body, she use to feel so disgusted with it sometimes. She ran her hands over her breasts, just to see what it would feel like. Right away she felt sensual pleasure and the ache grew worse. She blushed, she almost thought to stop, this was silly, but…she smiled again, what was wrong with it? She squeezed her breasts gently, closing her eyes as she pinched her hard nipples. Another, stronger wave of heat hit her and she wiggled slightly. Her left hand kept playing with her nipple while her other hand started to wander lower, her breathing quickened when her finger tips brushed against her clit. She leaned her head back, moaning a little, learning what kind of sensations could come from that area. She slipped a finger inside herself and pumped it a few times, it felt nice but not as intensely as touching her clit did. When her wet fingers went back to massaging her nub, Lydia gasped, her juices made the friction less. Her left hand abandoned her breast and she worked two fingers into herself, all the while her other fingers rubbing and stroking her clit. Soon, she felt the pleasure start to build and she couldn't stop herself from making small whimpering sounds. She didn't know why she had waited so long to try this. She moaned loudly, shivering as hot white pleasure pounded through her. Lydia sighed as she came down, than began blushing again, driving back in the water.

She felt a little ashamed of herself, but she just had to do something. The ache was gone but the hot throbbing was actually worse than before. Her orgasm left her feeling empty and needy. She pushed the feeling from her mind as she swam around the pool a few times. Once she started to get tried she climbed out and slipped the gown back on. She decided to walk around the house, to see what else there was to it. She also needed to find a bathroom, she needed to pee badly and she wanted a shower.

Lydia found most of the rooms were as beautiful and colorful as the rest of the house, but they were mostly guest rooms. She did find two bathrooms, one upstairs across the hall from the bedroom she woke up in and down stairs off to the side of the sitting room. She chose to take a bubble bath in the deep bathtub upstairs. The bathroom was the same size as one of the guest rooms, it was all black and white tiles with an silver full length mirror and silver sink. The ceiling was painted like the stars like in the dinning room and there were plants surrounding the tub. There were no windows in the whole house, she realized, but there were lots of plants, it helped keep it feeling lively. Lydia was laying back in the hot water, her body completely under the bubbly water when the door opened and in walked Ville wearing only black jeans. He had lots of beautiful tattoos, Lydia loved tattoos and hope to get some herself someday.

"Don’t you knock?" She frowned, Ville sat on the edge of the tub, he ran his hand along the bubbles.

"It's my house, I don't need to knock. It's only us here. "Lydia still wasn't sure what to make of Ville.
♠ ♠ ♠
If that wasn't entertaining enough for you....*dances*