A story of the forgotten

Once upon a day

Notice nothing, un-frail as the elderly tainted by the lust for mutilation. She awoke on this faithful day said to be her last; broken, bemused by the lack of security and love surrounding her. Warmth may have existed but not in her heart, not even in her surroundings, just in the blood that boiled under her skin; of which ultimately broke lose tearing through her skin, spilling out amongst the snow that lay beneath her. Despite what you may be thinking, this was not the end. Her end was much worse than anything that could be written in such lack of detail.
She sat up in the snow and wiped off its cold thick blanket that had covered her within the night. She scraped around to put her remaining belongings in her bag and set off for the nearest public toilets, leaving a trail of blood along side her crisp, clear foot print.
Upon arrival of the toilets she took note of the time: twenty to twelve, not as early as she anticipated. She cautiously opened the door linking to the toilets as if something terrible was going to greet her like a child would, approaching somewhere they knew they should not be. To her disappointment all that was to greet her was a long queue of middle aged women. This was always something of which always bothered her: why on earth are there often queues in public toilets, the unbearable essence of piss and a sight of which was clearly highly unsanitary. These people appear to all have high standard for cleanliness out side of this area, but as soon as they entered these grubby toilets all their self respect vanished and they became an inferior being, one like her maybe.
A young girl and her mother swung the door into her, distracting her from her train of thought, how disrespectful, not that she ever got much respect. The girl looked up at her mother; " That ladies gettin' blood all over the floor mommy, hope she don't have aids or somethin'." The woman gave her child that look that only mothers can give, as if to say you had to say that didn't you? Full attention was drawn to our subjects wrists and blood trail at this point, there was not one pair of eyes in the room, asides from hers, that has not been drawn in to the sight of the thin crimson blood pouring from her arms and onto the urine drenched floor. Makes a change I suppose.
Her lips where blue and skin paler than usual. She was so cold, shivering beyond compare and not just from the temperature, in fact it was rather warm in that room, this however just made the stench worse.
People where staring, nobody offered any help in fact everyone just left at that point, they didn't want to be placed in the same room as her, I suppose it just made them feel uncomfortable. So they pushed passed her and exited the building. One person kind enough to hand her a tissue as she insulted her upon departure. She put one foot in front of the other and took a sort of step forward. She could no longer hold her balance and her ankle quivered immensely beneath her, concluding in her ultimate collapse into a stream of blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not to sure about this to be honest.