A story of the forgotten

Thoughs and experience

How many times in your life will you see a bloodstain? How many times would that bloodstain be in a public place? How likely are you to take action upon said stain and enquirer it's origin? Well the above questions are something of which cross my mind on a regular basis. If you look deep enough everywhere you go there are tiny little blood stains, be it between the spaces in gravel, or the fibers in a top. At one stage these microscopic stains where big; where bold; where like the one are subject created upon the floor of that toilet. Eventually the bleeding subsided, she pulled through, much to her disappointment; and what did she leave, nothing but a stain tainting a disgusting bathroom floor.

She lay there for a while, just staring thinking of the life she could of had. What use was that, it would always end the same way.

A small child walk through the door-way not noticing are subject and tripped over her. As the child hurtled towards the floor her eyes widened until they could do so no more. That was the moment our subject changed a young girls life and turned her to a negative freak.One like herself. The girl thinking she had just stumbled upon a corpse leaped to her feet, as if she had just stood on a pin. She didn't know what to do, she was scared, so she ran, just ran out and left her there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not very long and whatnot.