A story of the forgotten

Snowdrop

Cold, alone, hurt, broken. Fading in and out of contentiousness, if only it could all end at that moment she thought. This feeling quickly vanished upon arrival of the next visitor of this disturbing place.

The door swept open and a woman rushed into a cubical. A few moments later and the toilet chain churned once more. The lock pulled and the echoing creek of the door ricochet across the room. The movement of the door created a gasp of wind uplifting the woman's hair, A sight of pure beauty.
Her hair velvet black genitally traveled down the curve of her spine, coming to an abrupt halt just above a small yet perfectly formed bottom. Her legs thin and long, perfectly formed. She stood still for a moment and then swept the hair from her face, uncovering piercing eyes of blue, a small delicate nose and pale pink lips to compliment. Her oh so pretty eyes then burst unto the sight she least expected, our subject lying on the floor.

She rushed over to the sink and washed her has quickly yet thoroughly several times. After wiping them dry and discarding the tissue she hurried of to the girl. "Hello can you hear me, are you OK?" The girls eyes fluttered open slightly and she responded "what... ...what is... ...what is your"
"please, conserve your energy, my name is Emilie-Morgan, I would prefer to be called just Emilie though, but what can you do. So sorry I ramble quite a bit. Lets get you cleaned up and taken to the hospital shall we?"
"No No No!" she protested with the little energy she had remaining.
"OK, well at least let me clean up your wounds and buy you a warm drink" she smiled.
Emilie helped her to her feet, supporting her to prevent her from falling again. She cleaned of the blood thuraly, she then pulled out some steri-strips from her bad and sealed the wounds. To her disappointment she had no dressings on her, so she took off her soft black scarf and wrapped it around the wrist. "That will do for now."

By this stage the bleeding had began to subside and our subject was becoming more aware, she took one look into those kind beautiful eyes and muttered the words thank you. Emilie refused to leave her in such a state, she wanted to ensure that she wouldn't pass out again, so she held her up and stumbled out of the door. They shortly arrived at a little cafe. Our subject had no idea where she was, although very used to this area she had never come across this place before. It was unusual, situated between two tall shopping centers. She was sat down at a table whilst Emilie went to order some drinks and food. She had no idea how she got here, the last thing she could remember was lying on the toilet floor. Her eyes arose to be greeted to the sight of Emilie wondering towards her and her memory began to return.

They sat opposite each other and began conversation, to her surprise they had rather a lot in common. Amazing how someone so seemingly perfect could be in any way similar to that of freak like her. It was rather nice actually, The first conversation that has turn to insults on her part or talk of events leading to their meeting. Soon enough the food and drink arrived, a cup of green tea each and one piece of toasted vegan fruit bread.She looked up at it in horror. Emilie's lips began to move "Bothered about calories too, don't worry as am i, quite weird about it. I should of guessed really, you are impossibly thin it's rather scary, actually I'm rather envious although rather worried. It's OK you possibly know this already but a cup of green tea only has 2 calories, and the fruit bread toast 67" Their faces drawn in symmetry mirrored a smile " Go halves" she continued. The prospect daunted our subject, although such words coming from someone of such beauty seemed to lighten the situation. She thought about it briefly but couldn't hold concentration, she was still weak and unwell."OK" she eventually responded and the toast was dived up equally. Upon completion of the consumption of both food and drink our subject became uneasy, "I'm sorry I don't seem to have any money on me"
"It's OK" Emile replied "I've got it covered, maybe i could see you again sometime, your way of repaying me. Although a name I could call you by would also help the situation."
"I'm the nameless, no name is fitting enough, for a name is pointless, what use is in name for a freak like me."
" Everyone deserves a name, especially you, your not a freak, your a lovely beautiful woman and well if you don't think there is a name fitting for you, well i beg to differ, I will call you urmm.... ...Snowdrop. If that's OK"
"Why Snowdrop?"
"Because you are a beautiful flower, a rare site found at the time of year when snow falls. I met you when the snow falls and well, your delicate, fragile, pretty just like the flower."
"I like it Snowdrop it is." She responded.

"Could I have your mobile number or email address, so that I can contact you?"
"I am so sorry I have neither, that sounds really bad, like I don't wan to see you but honestly I do, your amazing."
"In that case may I meet you tomorrow, in shopping center perhaps the one with the statue of the child, around 1'o clock."
"sounds lovely."
"You still look a little frail, I shall walk you home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Not to great