A story of the forgotten

Emilie-Morgan

Wondering approximately ten minutes in the snow seems to last a lifetime, when your with someone as immense as Emilie-Morgan however, you seem to forget about the cold and wonder on thoughtless. The newly named Snowdrop was shivering somewhat terribly, although she didn't notice due to the company she kept. Emile, also rather touched by the cold, placed her thick coat around Snowdrop, after much protesting Snowdrop accepted it.Finally they came to a halt under the bridge next to a picturesque waterfall scene. Amazing how something so close to a bustling noisy town could be left un-tained, silent and so secluded.

"Wow this place is beautiful, it's like something out of a fairytale, where are we?"
"This is the place I call home." Snowdrop responded as she settled her things down on the only bit of floor untouched by snow underneath the bridge. Searching for a house of some sorts Emilie had a puzzled look struck across her face. A blanket was pulled out from Snowdrops bag and lied down, " come sit with me, enjoy the view." Emilie reluctantly sat down next to Snowdrop, who then wrapped the blanket around them both. Their bodies entwined into one and heat transmitted between them, "so wheres this house of yours then?"
"Who said anything about a house, I live here, i guess in a way this is my house."
"You can't be serious, living out here in this temperature, you will catch a cold, get hypothermia or worse. I know that doesn't bother you all that much, but it bothers me. Granted I haven't known you long but well, I think your amazing honestly your beautiful and lovely and well I'm glad I met you, I don't think I could of lived not knowing you."
"Seriously?"
"Seriously."
Emilie moved her arm slightly to tighten her grip around Snowdrop. They gazed into each others eyes, not knowing if Emile was gay, straight or even single, Snowdrop lent across and their lips merged, they became one.
"Look sweetie I can't let you stay here like this, come home with me I'm not taking no for an answer. Just take me back here later, I will bring plenty of blankets and a flask of soup, we can have a nice evening, watch the sunset together."
"I would like that."

The pair stood up, Snowdrop told Emilie to keep the blanket around her, she looked like she needed it, they then set off to Emilie's flat. Upon arrival snowdrop gazed in amazement, Emilie had a wonderful place, decorated beautifully. Photographs of herself framed upon the walls. Snowdrop enquirer into the pictures and Emile showed her an album left over from her modeling career. The images were breathtaking. She stumbled across a nude image of which was bookmarked with Emilie's birth certificate. It was absolotly sublime honestly highly stunning, the composition complementing every tiny detail of her body, This was Emilie's favorite and now Snowdrops too. Emilie had several smaller copies of this image and gave one to Snowdrop, who placed it in her bra, a little weird you may think, but it is the safest place to keep things, that and it remained close to her heart.

The rest of the day felt as if it passed by quicker than the movement of a second hand on a clock. It was fast approaching 4'oclock and light would be fading soon. keeping her word Snowdrop asked Emilie to put on something warm (Emilie also lent Snowdrop some warmer clothes, A bit big for her the drowned her body disguising her ribs and waist.) A flask of warm vegetable soup was made, blankets fetched and they set off for the waterfall.

It was cold outside, the patch under the bridge, still dry, they lay a blanket down and sat on it, in each others arms watching the sky ablaze with tones of vibrant oranges and pinks fading away into darkness behind the waterfall. The water hitting the rocks below with an epic amount of force.

Emilie turned to face Snowdrop, their eyes meeting once more, their lips with movement of passion amongst one another. Emilie's hand riffling through the layers of clothing covering Snowdrop. Her hands, so soft dancing across Snowdrops small breasts inching their way down. Flowing between her ribs like pebbles in stream. Curving in softly gliding over her waist and falling, plummeting steadily over hips into her underwear. Snowdrops body melting into the ground, it was all so perfect.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere something forced the pair apart. A voice, a male. "You dirty fucking lezbos!" A fist, a face, a punch, a slap. Snowdrop arose to discover someone beating up Emilie, she ran at them, they where to quick, she was still rather weak. All of a sudden she heard a scream, a thud, a crackle a splash. Footsteps hastily moving away from the scene. "Emilie!" she cried out.
Emilie pulled herself out of the icy water, her lips blue as sky, her face pale as sheet. Snowdrop pulled all the blankets onto Emilie. Emilie collapsed into a heap upon the floor. Snowdrop hastily reached into Emilie's trouser pocket and pulled out her phone. It was water-damaged submerged for to long, it wouldn't even turn on. For the first time in her life Snowdrop realized how being so secluded could become such an issue. Emilie drifting in and out of contentiousness at this point was brought to her feet with the aid of Snowdrop. A huge struggle for someone with very little energy and strength, Snowdrop managed to travel with Emilie on her arm, to a phone box where an ambulance was called, but it was to late. Emilie-Morgan Jackson born 4/26/1987 died 12/1/2009.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can't be sure if it's ok until I am more awake, oh the joys of sleep deprivation.