Status: Active; Although Banned For A Month. Back On October 7th

The Curse Of Curves

Part 1

“Hey, you there!” I was snapped out of my thoughts by some dark haired guy shouting at me. I looked up at him, and saw that him and his friends, who all stood a few meters away, were staring at me.

“Yeah, you. Can you pass us our soccer ball?” He asked, holding out his hands. I looked down to see a dirty off-white soccer ball roll and stop at my feet. Picking it up, I wandered over to them and handed it to the dark haired guy.

“Thanks, dude. Do you wanna play?” He asked, his green eyes twinkling up at me. He wasn’t very tall, and he had a cheesy grin plastered on his face.

“Umm, no thanks,” I replied. “Maybe next time,”

“Okay cool, no problem,” The guy smiled and dropped the ball at his feet, and I watched as he began to run with it at his feet, all of who I was assuming to be his friends, shouting “Iero! Pass to me Iero!”

Staying rooted to the spot, I scanned the area where all of ‘Iero’s’ friends hung out. I looked over to a set of battered picnic benches, where I saw a bunch of girls sat gossiping. Their girlfriends, I assumed.

But one particular girl caught my eye.

As soon as I spotted her, I knew she ruled the roost. The way she posed, sat on the table as if she were posing for a photograph, one of her slender, bare legs crossed over the other. Her piercing eyes, lined thick with eyeliner commanded the whole clearing around us. She wore a skimpy blue polka dot tank top with denim hot pants that had rode right up to the top of her pale legs. White-blonde and black dreadlocks fell from her scalp, and cascaded past her shoulders and down her back. Her frame was thin and frail, but in no way did she seem vulnerable. She watched over everyone else like a hawk, a scene queen in her own right. Definite model material in my eyes. She was beautiful.

She reminded me of one of my friends back in my own group of friends, but my friend was nowhere near as commanding and dominant as this girl.

As crazy as it sounded, I was not afraid to approach her. Even though I was stood dumbstruck on the gravel path of the park, drooling at her atmosphere-changing beauty.

I was forced to remember my own good assets, or else I would probably melt into a pool of jelly as I nervously fidgeted with my sleeve. I remembered I had a gift of one liners, and definitely a way with words. I couldn’t remember a single time where these gifts hadn’t worked on a girl. I would have liked to have said I was a male version of the girl, but I couldn’t make that judgement just yet. Feeling a little more comforted, I began to approach the girl, switching on my sexy smile like switching on a lamp, and putting my game face on.

As I reached her table, she turned from talking to her brunette friend to look at me, inspect me. Her thin, pink lips curled at the sides and she cheekily bit her lip.

“You’re cute,” She simply stated, her grey hawk-eyes looking me up and down. “Kinda like, Craig cute don’tcha think?” She smiled at her friend who giggled, and I succumbed to her charm immediately. And for once I couldn’t think of a comeback.

“Thanks, not too bad yourself,” I flirted, eyeing up her assets. She had incredible curves, which I must say are my weakness, when it comes to girls. What I wouldn’t give to hold those curves in my hands…

Watching the girl smile, it was clear she was pleased by the comment. “The name’s Madison. I’d like to know your name before we disappear back to your house.”

By this comment, I was shocked. Thinking ahead. I actually didn’t have that intention, I was simply enticed by her, but if that was what she desired…

Snapping out of it, I replied. “Radke. Ronnie Radke at your service, sweet cheeks,”

“I like you, Radke. Hang with us a while.” She patted the table beside her, a signal for me to sit, and I obeyed, flashing her a smile which received a good air from her.

The inside lingo had me at hello. I was captured. As well as captivated.