Status: Active; Although Banned For A Month. Back On October 7th

The Curse Of Curves

Part 3

“Ch’yeah, he totally just told me that afterward,” I flinched, as I walked past the clearing Madison and I met in. I spied Madison talking to another girl on the bench, and it was obvious she was talking about me.

“He seemed like a cool guy at first, but then he told me he was a virgin. What’s with all these virgins going after me, do I have a sign on my head that says ‘Will fuck Virgins for cash?’ or something?” She scoffed, and I frowned. The used and horrible bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach returned. I wished I’d have never even spoken to her.

It’s obvious now she’s fucked a lot of guys like me. Lured them in with her beauty. I just can’t believe I fell for it. She must gossip about every guy she lures.

I never liked girls on the gossip team. She was totally making something out of nothing. So what if I was a virgin? She was a virgin once.

Deciding I needed to let this anguish out on a friend, so pacing fast past the clearing, so Madison didn’t see me, I strode toward my friends, my home, my solace.

“Ronnie! Shit man, you‘re up for a grilling,” I heard my friend Max shout at me. Fuck

I frowned, as I saw Violet, Adam, and Sean run up to me, eagerness written on their faces.

“We heard about you and Madison…” Violet started. I could see disappointment and disgust written all over her face. I looked around at everyone, reading them. They were all judging me. I just stood with my mouth open, and an awkward silence descended.

Adam broke the silence. “Hey, at least you took her mind off me for a while.” he chuckled. Adam had been crushed on by her for months.

I nodded. “See, I did someone a favour, even if it is posh boy here” I sneered.

“Yeah, but you didn’t do yourself any,” Adam muttered, and I shot a glare at him.

“I know Adam, I’m fully aware of my mistake. I regret it completely now can we just drop it?” I sighed, exasperated. I couldn’t stand the disappointment anymore.

“Just one more thing. Why?” Violet’s eyes pleaded at mine, and I couldn’t tell if she was joking or not.

I sighed. “I don’t know, she lured me in. She had the curse of curves, her bone structure just screamed “Touch her! Touch her!“, and we just clicked. And we would still be flirting and talking if I hadn’t told her I was a virgin before we fucked,”

Finally, to my relief, Max and Sean began to nod and understand. “I know how awful and provocative she can be.” Max stated.

“From experience?” Sean grinned.

“No, but I’ve heard things,” Max said, taken aback. I heard footsteps from behind me, so on reaction I turned around as I watched my friend’s faces droop.

I saw Madison and her friend striding over.

“Too hip to keep tight lipped about this, are we Madison?” I spat, my wit shining through.

“Fuck you, Ronnie. It seems like you’re part of the Gossip team too with your little friends…”She trailed off, her eyes landing on Adam. I grinned widely inside, and just a little bit on the outside. I couldn’t show her I was enjoying her presence in the slightest.

“Hi Adam,” She fluttered her eyelashes, and Adam just rolled his eyes.

“Leave me alone, Madison,” He growled, turning away and walking in the other direction. I was just the tiniest bit disappointed.

“I’ll never be on the Gossip team, not even in the Gossip league, or even the sport, because it’s wrong to ridicule someone like you do to me. And I‘ll never be like you.” I felt proud, as my friends began to applaud.

As I watched Madison’s eyes scan our faces, her grey eyes became worried and even a little bit more watery. She shot one last glare at me, and turned on her heel and walked away.

“What was the point of her coming over here?” Violet asked, watching her walk away, frowning.

“Who knows, who cares? We won’t be hearing from her for a while.” I smiled.

How quickly I got rid of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)