And When I Lose Myself I Think of You

Just me and you

Bill Kaulitz sat backstage in the dressing room waiting for the moment when he’d be going out on stage and performing what felt like the millionth show. He had one arm propped on the arm of a chair and the other on his lap. He sighed, he felt semi-depressed for leaving his girlfriend back in Germany. Bill understood she wanted to go to university that’s why he loved her.

His brother Tom and friend Gustav put down the guitars from playing guitar hero and turned around. Georg walked in the room at that moment as well. All three of them noticed the sombre mood and stood next to him. His brother laid a hand on his shoulder and looked at him sympathetic look.

“Listen Bill we know you miss her, but you know Addy would hate you like this,” Tom said.

“I know Tom, it’s just this is the longest I’ve been away from her,” Bill said quietly.

Gustav spoke up; “we’ve still got half an hour to go on why don’t you see if she’s online.”

“What if she isn’t?” Bill said worriedly.

“It’s not that late in Germany Bill we’re in England remember,” Georg said in a matter of fact tone.

Bill smiled as he thought of the smile that would be on her face as he talked to her. He also imagined how good he would feel. He went and grabbed his laptop and turned it on, he then signed into his msn. The first window to open was hers, he seen her name and was happier in and instant. They talked for about fifteen minutes before Bill told her he’d make sure he’d make time for her tomorrow to call her.

That night he made sure that everyone knew that the concert was dedicated to his girlfriend. Their was quite a few yeah’s in the crowd, along with a lot of sighs. He dedicated monsoon, by your side and Ich Liebe Dich to her. His emotions soared, his happiness seeped over into the crowds and they seemed even more excited to be there. At the end he was so tired and still happy, and thought of the monsoon lyric ‘and when I lose myself I think of you.’ This was so true she was his drug, he was addicted to her.

The next day he woke up around dinnertime and rubbed his eyes. He smiled to himself and got up and showered. He hurried after he got out and headed to his phone and dialled the number that he dialled countless times. He counted the rings; it was four before she answered. She sounded so perfect and so happy when she spoke to him. He wished it could last forever but they both had to go separate ways.