Why Do They Have to Do It in the Room Next to Mine?!

About This Girl Here

Hey. I'm Roxy, as you might have guessed by now. I live in New Jersey with my two dads Frank Iero and Gerard Way. They're planning on getting married next year, so it might just as well be Frank Way, with Gerard definite on keeping his last name. Frank Way.... that doesn't sound too good. Maybe I'll get him to keep his last name!

Well, anyway. Like I said. I'm Roxy. I'm seventeen in three weeks, but I was adopted by my dads at the age of 18 months. I've never met either of my parents, but I'm not so sure I want to. Meeting the people who abandoned me and left me for dead on a park bench in the middle of winter doesn't sound like the greatest idea to me.

Frank and Gerard have contacted by them though. As my adoptive parents, they had the right to contact and/or meet my birth parents. They haven't met them, as they live in Australia and Frank hates long flights, but they have spoken to them over the phone and through e-mail. Apparently, they now have a son and two daughters of their own, but they'd love to meet me still. I've told Dad that I don't want to meet them.

You know what the thing is that confuses all my friends? That I call one dad Dad, and the other dad Frank. It's cause Dad is more cuddly than Frank. Also, Frank's more like a best friend than a dad. He's the one that goes hyper and bounces round the room with me on sugar highs. And, I respect Dad most, cause Frank is the one who always makes mad dashes to attack Dad's lips whenever they see each other. It's gross, and embarrassing....

Please Comment! Thankyou. Will Carry On. xx