Status: Emilia Rebel's Update Coming Up Soon. Subscribe + Comment

Panic With the Young Veins

Image

Written By Emilia Rebel and the wonderful Stephanie-Beth. I write Ryan and Ellie's point of views, while she writers Brendon and Alica's point of views.

Summary: Ellie-Maya and Alica-May were the ultimate duo, never letting each other of their sight as one embarks on a quest of creating a scientific breakthrough at the same time letting her artistic and athletic side run wild while another dreams big to hit the stages of London’s most famous concert hall.

Ryan Ross was climbing the music industry mountain with his new band, The Young Veins, before he got his heart broken once again… everything crashes down one by one. Several fans find out that he was truly on cocaine despite denying it, the new bassist he hired leaves, and everything is a mess.
Brendon Urie is still struggling in the studio with the loss of him two best friends. He feels lonely, he needs someone, and he just wishes things would be all right.

Ellie-Maya is on her voyage, the last thing she needs was to wake up in strange bed the next morning with a horrible hangover and her favorite guitarist beside her… stark naked.
Alica-May finally gained opportunity to make her dream come true, what she didn’t need was to have someone, who wasn’t her best friend, change her mind.
Ryan Ross is almost done with The Young Vein’s album, what he didn’t need was for someone to tell him that he sucked followed by very logical and true criticism
Brendon Urie thought he could finally keep a low profile and things on track, what he didn’t need was to fall in love with a rising star.

Comment + Subscribe! You'll like it, we know you will
  1. Ryan Ross's Prologue
    It was time for Change, but Change wasn't supposed to be "crap"
  2. Brendon's Prologue
    “Alica-May Hale! What are you doing with my diary?”
  3. Chapter 1: How I met Ryan
    From Ellie-Maya's point of view
  4. Chapter 2: How I Met Brendon Urie
    I Do NOT Hook Up!
  5. Chapter 3: Act’s off
    It's a pain worth the tears