All That We Need Is to Believe

All That We Need Is To Believe Chapter 3

Kelsey's POV

Oh god! I hit Cinema Bizarre in the face!!Oops? My bad? They started approaching me and I quick made a run for under the table. I fell to my hands and knees and crawled on the floor. I got halfway under the table, but then my stupid ghetto-booty wouldn't let me go any further. "Ah! Stupid ass!" I yelled under my breathe.

"Guys dig big butts! It's a blessing, not a curse!" came a familiar voice behind me. I turned my head and all 5 boys from CB were behind me. Yu was the one that made the rude comment.

"Um, hi, I can explain." I said still on the floor.

"It's okay. You don't have to." Strify said, extending his hand to me. I gladly took it and he helped me off the floor. "Oh, and thanks for the water!"

"Yes, very refreshing." Romeo joked.

"Yah, sorry about that!" I said apologetically.

"It's still not as bad as the time that the blue-haired girl threw water back at me at one of our concerts! She nailed me in the crotch!" Strify said with a laugh.

I giggled, knowing that the person guilty of that would be standing in the same room. "What if I told you I'm friends with her?"

Strify's face dropped."Seriously?" I nodded. "Is this a Kelsey and friends thing?" he said jokingly. I laughed and noticed guilty Julia was standing about 10 feet back with Naomi. My eyes bugged out and I gave them the "Shoo!" motion. They gave me a questioning look. I looked back at the guys and they were staring at me.

"You okay?" Kiro asked.

"Fine, just a little security problem." I said with nervous laughter. I glared past their shoulders and Julia shrugged and walked closer. "No!" I accidentally yelled. The guys turned, right into Julia's boobs.

Everyone, except Yu, quickly put their hands down. But Yu's stayed right on Julia's boobs. "Um, those are private!" Julia yelled slapping his hand away. Naomi and I laughed at her antics. Julia's boobs were her property and if anyone touched them, she got mad.

"Well, meet the chick who nailed you at your concert," I said motioning to Julia. She smiled, proud of herself.

"Nice to meet you!" Strify said extending his hand.Julia took it and shook it.

"I'm sorry about the water thing." Julia apologized.

Strify just shrugged. "Hey, I have an idea," said Romeo. "How bout we play a little game?"

"What kind of little game?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh, just a harmless little game." Romeo said with a seductive gaze. He turned from me, to Julia, to Naomi, not addressing us but our boobs.

"Spin the bottle," Yu clarified. All five guys smiled. I looked at Julia and Naomi who were smiling and nodding.

"I guess that's a yes." I said. "Want me to get two more girls here so all of you get a girl?"

"Yah, that'd work," Kiro said.

I turned to my friends. "Which victims?"

Julia shrugged. Naomi spoke up. "Stephanie and Krystal." Stephanie was Gavin's twin, and Krystal was Rocco's 15-year-old sister.

"Are they hot?" Kiro asked.

I laughed. "What's your definition of hot?"

"I don't know. I guess I'll find out when they get here." He said with a shrug.

"We'll be in the back waiting for you." Strify said. "Don't take too long." he said seductively.

As soon as they were out of sight, Julia started screaming. "OMG!! We're gonna play spin the bottle with Cinema Bizarre!!"

"Calm down!" I said. "I'll call the girls, you two ready yourselves." They nodded and I walked into the dressing room. "It's just a harmless little game." I told myself. Or was it?