All That We Need Is to Believe

All That We Need Is To Believe Chapter 4

Kelsey's POV

My friends arrived backstage extremely hyper. Stephanie grabbed my shoulder and started jumping up and down. "What have you snorted today?" Julia asked her.

"Just my eyeshadow." Stephie said standing with her arms crossed. We all stopped and stared at her with a questioning look. "I didn't do it on purpose! I spilled it on the counter and then inhaled some by accident." She looked at her feet. "Oh, like you've never done it!"

"Actually, I haven't," Krystal said sarcastically. "No garauntees about those three." She muttered looking at me, Julia, and Naomi.

"I may be a klutz, but I'm not that clumsy." Naomi said with her thick Japanese accent.

"Yeah, I've never spilled eyeshadow, aergo never snorted any." Julia said proudly. Then everyone looked at me.

"One time, but the eyeshadow was all natural." I said with a smile. The girls and I giggled and Strify popped his head through the door.

"Hey, we're getting anxious in here!" He looked at our sexiness and whistled. "Oh baby, now even more so." I looked at my friends and they giggled while I gave Strify the in your dreamslook. "You almost ready?" he asked with a seductive glaze.

"Oh, definitely." I said looking at him the same way. I pushed out my boobs and sucked in my stomach.

Julia playfully hit me on the shoulder and started laughing. "Kelsey?! Don't you think you're milking it a little?"

"It's my hobby!" I said proudly. Julia gave me the back away, he's minelook and I got the picture. "Oh! You like him!" Julia looked down and blushed. She mumbled something to defend herself. "It's okay, he's all yours. I just had to flirt a little, but I'm done now."

"Okay, if we're calling boys now, I get Romeo!" Stephie said jumping up and down excitedly.

"They're people, you can't call them!" I said.

"Too bad, I just did!" Stephie said her head bopping back and forth.

"Seriously, what are you on?" Julia asked with a smile.

"Hopefully Romeo." She said with a flirty look.

"Ooh, kinky." Julia responded with a shrug.

I had to laugh at her attempts. Those two were always at it. "Why do you two always tease each other?"

They looked at each other than turned away. "It's just what we do. We're like Strify and Kiro. Except we don't pull each other's hair and kiss at concerts and stuff." Julia replied.

Stephie nodded then her face went blank. "Figures you'd be the one to make a Cinema Bizarre association." She said with a smirk.

"That's me!" Julia said happily.

Me, Naomi, and Krystal watched as the two went back and forth talking about Cinema Bizarre, then arguing over who's cuter. Romeo popped his head in the doorway. "I thought you were almost done.." he looked at his watchless wrist. "Like a half-hour ago." He said holding the door open.

"We're coming." Naomi said grabbing Stephie's shirt while I grabbed Julia's. Krystal looked confused, then shrugged and came empty-handed. We were girls, so we walked to the door very slowly.

"Two hours later..." Romeo joked. I playfully slapped him. "Ooh, hey! Cat fight."

"You wish!" I said wish a smile. Julia leaned towards me.

"Flirt!"

"No, I'm a whore." I said.

"Flirty whore." Romeo said leaning into the conversation.

"Who asked you?" Julia said, shoving him away.

"Just get your butts in here so I can touch them!" I heard Yu yell.

"You wish!" Naomi yelled after him. We all piled into the room to find 10 pillows already in a circle on the floor. "Wow, you're already done setting up."

"At your speed we could have had an orgy by now!" Strify said jokingly.

"Who's to say we didn't?" Kiro said with a smirk.

"Horny much?" Krystal asked. Kiro nodded.

"Any way!" Strify said loudly getting everyone's attention. We all turned to look at him. "Who wants to go first?"

"Shouldn't we like, sit down first?" I asked motioning to the pillows.

"What she said!" Strify said as he plopped down next to Julia. When we were all sitting... "Okay, now who wants to go first?!"

"I'll do it." Stephie said looking at me grudgingly. I gave her a WTF?look. "Since I'm the only one tough enough." she said with a smirk.

"Ooh, girl thinks she's all that!" Yu said flirtingly.

"I am all that!" Stephie said striking a pose. "That's why my theme songs are Thank God I'm Pretty and If You Got It Flaunt It!"

"More like I Know Where You Sleep and White and Nerdy." Julia said under her breathe. Me, Naomi, and Krystal started laughing with Julia while Stephie gave us the evil eye. Kiro gave us a questioning look.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say what?" Kiro asked seemingly confused.

"The first one is a stalker song by Emilie Autumn and the second is a rap song by Weird Al that's um... hard to explain but it says 'I'm just too white and nerdy' a lot." I explained.

"My theme song is Addicted to Spuds!" Juliasaid happily and proudly.

"She likes potatoes." I said with a smile and a shrug. She nodded.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road here!" Shin said.

"Whoa, he speaks!" Krystal said with a surprised expression.

"Yah, Steph said she'd go, so..." Shin trailed off.

"Kay, here goes nothing!" Stephie said grabbing the bottle. She spun it with all her might.It started slowing down and landed on.... "Uh, what do I do if I got myself?"

"Spin again!" Strify said.

So Steph grabbed hold of the bottle again and spun it. It finally stopped on Romeo. She looked down and blushed. Romeo was smiling. "Has anyone ever told you you resemble a tomato?" Yu asked. Naomi reached out and slapped him across the face. Steph leaned across the circle towards Romeo andkissed him quickly. Romeo held on to her hand and pulled her out of the circle.

Yu grabbed the bottle and handed it to Naomi. "Here, take out your frustrations on the bottle instead of me!" Naomi gladly grabbed it. She gave it a hard spin and it landed on Yu. "Ooh, how lucky!" Yu said with a seductive gaze.

Strify leaned towards Naomi. "Careful, he might rape you, so just don't let him go for your pants!" Everyone started laughing, even though it wasn't that big of anexaggeration.

"Not till later." Yu whispered in Naomi's ear. She leaned in and kissed him.

When she tried to pull away, Yu wouldn't let her, and I saw his tongue slip into her mouth and Naomi gave up. They were already in full makeout-mode. "Um, you've been enjoying this too much!" Kiro said. Naomi and Yu broke apart for breathe.

"We'll finish later." Yu whispered to Naomi.

"You wanna go next?" Strify said trying to offer Julia the bottle. She shook her head nervously.

"Oh, come on!" I said to her.

"I'm nervous..." She leaned towards my ear and lowered her voice. "And you know why."

"Fine, gimme!" I said grabbing the bottle from Strify.I had better get Kiro. If I didn't, Julia would be mad at me because she likes both Shin and Strify so much. I don't want her to be mad at me, so all fingers crossed! I held the bottle and nervously spun it, a little too hard. It went out of control and flew up, bounced off Kiro's head, Kiro caught it, dropped it, then it landed on his crotch. "oops..." I said quietly. "Sorry." I said looking down embarrassed and blushing. Kiro was laughing at me along with everyone else.

"I ain't touching that now!" Julia said referring to the fact that it was on Kiro's crotch. That comment made everyone laugh harder.

"I didn't mean to do that." I said quietly. I looked up to Kiro staring at me with an amused expression, still laughing.

"It's okay, but now you have to kiss me." Kiro said. "You landed on me... literally!" I giggled at his attempts to make me less embarrassed. "See, it's not that bad."

I closed my eyes and leaned towards Kiro. He smelled like Tag cologne. My lips crashed against his, or at least attempted to, but our noses got in the way. "Eh, eh." Kiro uttered. "Why can't I reach your lips?"

I opened my eyes to see his. "Cuz we banged noses."

"Oh," Kiro said. "This time you go right, I go left."

"Deal." I said leaning towards him.

"But-" Julia started.

My nose hit Kiro's only this time it hurt because we were going at full speed because we thought we would get it right this time. "Owe!" I said quietly.

"Um, you do know that your left and his right are the same, right?"Naomi said.

"Obviously!" I said.

"I tried to warn you!" Julia said putting her arms up in the air.

Kiro turned to me. "Three's the charm! How bout we both go right?"

I giggled. "That works." And it did. This time our lips actually touched and our noses never even got in the way. His lip moved with mine and I felt his hand grab mine. His tongue worked it's way into my mouth. I opened my eyes, and so did Kiro. Then I realized his tongue was still in my mouth. He slowly snaked it out and we were still staring at each other. Everyone was laughing but we didn't seem to notice. Kiro grabbed my waist and slid me out of the circle. The world seemed to slow and I didn't quite understand what was happening. Is this the feeling of falling in love?

Julia's POV

Kelsey and Kiro looked pretty attached at the moment. So, I don't think they'd be much help in letting me spin last. Strify handed me the bottle. "But I don't wanna go." I said.

"Too bad!" Strify said.

I held the bottle and it landed on.....