All That We Need Is to Believe

All That We Need Is To Believe Chapter 5

Julia's POV

"Krystal?!" I said as the bottle stopped on Krystal. She looked confused.

"Well I guess I get Shin!" Strify joked.

"I ain't a lesbian!" I said.

"Kiro and I have kissed many times but that doesn't make me gay!" Strify said smiling.

"Yeah, then we can play I Kissed A Girl to celebrate!" Kelsey said laughing.

"Oh, you're so funny!" I said sarcastically.

"What? At the last dance I accidentally kissed my friend Kayla." Kelsey announced.

"Yeah, 'accidentally.' " Naomi said laughing.

Kelsey sighed. "Okaay, here's what happened! My friends and I were going around kissing each other on the cheek. Kayla and I tried to kiss each other on the cheek at the same time, but we missed and kissed each other head on. Then Maren was calling us lesbians and Keesha was so jealous, and yeah! Accident!"

"Wow..." Shin said shaking his head.

"Can I just spin again?!" I asked quite loudly.

"Go for it." Strify responded.

"Thank you!" I said happily. I grabbed the bottle again and held it firmly. I was about to spin again when there was a disruption at the door. A teenage emo boy's head popped through the doorway.

"I'm guessing this isn't the bathroom?" He asked.

"Um, no. Down the hall, to the right, third door on the left!" Romeo directed.

"Thank you," the guy said but he didn't move.

"Just be sure not to walk into the girl's room." Kiro warned. "I did that earlier today and some chicks were changing their tampons out in the open. Then they noticed me standing right there and started screaming and throwing their used tampons at me!"

I looked at Naomi who had the same guilty expression that I did. Hopefully Kiro wouldn't notice. He looked at Naomi, then at me. He noticed. "That was you two, wasn't it?""

"Um, kinda! We don't like boys watching us change our tampons and that was our only weapon of defense!" Naomi said.

"Sorry we threw tampons at you." I said looking at my feet. Everyone was laughing at us, including Kiro.

"S'okay, but next time think before you make a brother smell like menstrual blood." He joked.

"Did we hit you?" I asked hoping he'd say no.

"Actually one of you hit me in the shoulder, but it's okay." Kiro said with a laugh. He looked to see the guy still standing in the doorway. We all looked at him too, so he ran out of the room.

Krystal stood up. "Hey wait hottie!" She yelled after the dude. She started running for the door.

"Krystal, stop!" Steph yelled after her but it was too late. Krystal saw her Hunky Monkey and had to go chase him down by the urinals.

"So, Kiro, were they hairy down there or do they shave?" Yu asked referring to the tampon accident. Naomi and I both stood up and walked over to him and slapped him.

"Pervert!" Naomi screamed in his ear.

"Uh, no comment." Kiro said trying to hold back laughter.

"Not another word." I said in a menacing tone.

"Point made!" Kiro announced.

I smiled."Well, I'm still gonna spin!" I said breaking the silence.

"Shin, this is when things get personal." Strify announced.

I laughed but held the bottle still. I set it on the floor and quickly spun it. It slowed down. The bottle landed right smack-dab in between Shin and Strify.

"Fine, we share her." Shin said smiling.“But I get her first!” Shin leaned over to me, so I closed my eyes. I felt his lips brush against mine. He pushed against me harder. His mouth moved in synch with mine. I felt his tongue rub against my bottom lip. I was about to open my mouth to let him in when he pulled away. I looked at Shin, who was looking at his feet with an embarrassed face. When I looked away from him and at everyone else, I realized that everyone was laughing at us. I realized that Shin was usually shy and not this open with girls, so I understood how it could be amusing.

Strify grabbed my hand. "Sorry Shin, but my turn!" Strify announced looking eager. He leaned over to me and grabbed my chin in his hands. Then he roughly kissed my lips. He moved his hands down to my boobs, but I shoved him away slightly. His tongue made its way into my mouth. It lasted for about a minute, then we came up for air. Strify was smirking at me. When I looked over at Shin he looked kind of jealous. I felt kinda bad. I felt like I was cheating on Shin, even though we weren't dating, and I've been cheated on, so I know how it feels.

Everybody was once again laughing at me with guy. Kiro's arm was around Kelsey's shoulder. "Wow, Kiro, you shouldn't be laughing. Are you two like, dating?" I asked Kiro and Kelsey.

"No!" They shouted at the same time, Kiro moving his arm, and Kelsey scooting away.

"Whatever!" I said.

Kelsey's POV

As much as I hated to admit it, it was upsetting when Kiro said no to Julia's question. I like him sorta. He was cute, funny, sweet, and a good kisser. But he was way too old for me. And too famous for me. And a lot of other things too. There were just so many reasons why we couldn't be together, but that didn't make it any easier. Fine, I was falling for him. But I couldn't be. These sort of things never end well!