All That We Need Is to Believe

All That We Need Is To Believe Chapter 8

Kelsey's POV

That night was a week ago, and it ended disastrously. The power went out and we were all cuddling with the totally wrong person! (I had Julia in my arms... oops?) I got pissed off just sitting there so I tried walking out of the room then tripped on Romeo and my head landed on Shin's ass. Then the power came back on and... Well you don't need to know the rest! It wasn't one of my proudest moments....

That night is long over with, thank god! I'll never see those idiots again! Oh, who was I kidding! I want Kiro!!! Stupid boys! Why did they have to make you fall in love with them and then leave. I'll never see them again, but I guess it's for the best. At least I can get over Kiro and find someone that I can actually be with.

Julia's POV

I was texting Kelsey for over an hour. My text messages always said the same thing. "I want Shin and Strify!" Then Kelsey would change the subject. Then I'd say "I want Shin and Strify!" Then Kelsey'd change the subject and... I think you get the picture! This went on for quite a while. Kelsey stopped texting, which pissed me off. So I called her.

She answered the phone. "Paco's Tacos! Paco speaking!" She yelled.

"What is it with you and your taco Salesman code name thing? It's really weird!" I told her.

"I'm not sure! Just something I came up with a friend." Kelsey said.

"I want Shin and Strify." I told her.

"Yeah, well too bad! They're gone for good!" Kelsey said.

"But I love them!"

"You barely know them!"

"So?" I asked close to tears. Kelsey must have been able to sense it in my voice.

"Look, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I said taking a deep breath. "I just wish that I could see them again."

Kelsey sighed into the phone. "As much as I hate to admit it, me too."

I was about to say something else, but then I kinda dropped my cell phone into the toilet, and Kelsey and I were disconnected. Oops?

Kelsey's POV

"Julia? Julia? Where did you go? You there?" I asked into the phone after I heard a waterlogged sound. Julia stopped talking. "Julia?" I tried one last final time. Then I decided to just hang up. She probably wasn't going to answer me. "God, I sure hope she didn't drop her phone into the toilet again." I muttered to myself. I decided to call Naomi.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey! Let's go shopping!" I yelled happily.

"Okay." Naomi agreed. "I'll meet you outside the hotel in an hour."

"Okay!" I said then hung up.

An hour later:

I made my way out the door of the hotel to find Naomi standing there waiting for me. "Hey Chica! Ready to go?" Naomi asked me.

"Yup! Let's shop!" I said running down the street. Naomi took off after me. We walked into this little store.

"Why is there a camera by the dressing room?" Naomi asked me pointing.

There was a chick standing outside the dressing room curtain with a video camera recording the curtain. "I have no idea." I responded. Then some blonde boy popped his head out of the curtain and slid it open for a split second, just long enough for me to see him shirtless! "OOh, Naomi! Quick, get the camera!" I yelled without thinking.

Naomi burst out laughing and I did too. The guy popped his head out from behind the curtain again and gave me a quizzical look. I laughed and hid my face. Then the guy burst out laughing too. I looked up to see who the guy was and my heart stopped beating. My face dropped. Uh-oh!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry if it was a little short! I feel that I should mention where I got the inspiration for this chapter from. So, here's the link to the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnJ1UiEl38Q