Status: Sorry I havn't updated it in a while......I forgot. But I'm back :-)

Hurricane Adam

A girl named Malorie James has a huge personality change when her boyfriend Henry Pennington dies in a hurricane. They had planned on getting married once they were eighteen, but Henry dies long before then. Now she is very depressed and icolates herself from friends,family, and everyone.
  1. The Darkest Day
    Malorie is devastated when Henry dies in the hurricane.
  2. The Funeral
    After Henry's death Malorie is forced to go to the funeral where she will have to listen to people talk about him, even though she doesn't think she can take it.
  3. School
    When school reopens after the hurricane, it is the last place Malorie wants to go.
  4. Therapy
    After Malorie starts getting in trouble at school because she's so depressed about Henry's death, her mother thinks Malorie needs to go to therapy, even though Malorie doesn't.
  5. Running
    Malorie is so furious at her mother, and mad that nobody understands what shes going through that she decides to run away.
  6. The MFH
    After the police figure out that Malorie is only seventeen they bring her to the MFH(Miami Foster Home).